2016 rear camera / washer housing

expoman55

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Parrish FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Exp Sport, 2019 f150
Can anyone of you savy Ford geniuses help me find the Ford part number for the 2016 rear camera housing and washer? id like to change and upgrade my 15 sport camera housing etc so that i can clean the camera?

I have been on ford parts.com and cannot seem to figure out the number.

Please and Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The 2016 explorer isn't listed on parts.com yet. It's not listed on a bunch that I checked. Too soon for it i think.

EDIT

http://WWW.FORDPARTS.COM has 2016 explorer listed, but good luck finding it all. Seems like the parts are spread out through the listings.

I managed to find the:

rear camera washer nozzle, part # 17603B
rear camera, part #19G490B

But I can't figure out the camera mount, housing, or what the washer hose parts are.

Thx VP that was my same experience. Arghh. Maybe I ask Benny for help
From Levittown ford. He is a pretty terrific guy

Have you had any luck with this? I was just thinking about this and a Google search brought me here. Do you have any pictures or a how to?

Can anyone of you savy Ford geniuses help me find the Ford part number for the 2016 rear camera housing and washer? id like to change and upgrade my 15 sport camera housing etc so that i can clean the camera?

Please and Thanks
The rear camera washer of our 2017 Explorer is clogged. I need to disassemble it to clean it from the inside - somehow. Did you manage to take out the casing of the camera/washer assembly? If yes. I'd be very appreciative if you could tell me, how. Maybe a few images? Cheers, Oliver

The rear camera washer of our 2017 Explorer is clogged. I need to disassemble it to clean it from the inside - somehow. Did you manage to take out the casing of the camera/washer assembly? If yes. I'd be very appreciative if you could tell me, how. Maybe a few images? Cheers, Oliver
See my reply to your other post on this issue.

Peter

Please and Thanks
Did you get this resolved??

Peter

Back