2020 canadian import platinum monroney question | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 canadian import platinum monroney question

Not sure what to tell you. The option is not listed but you seem to have all of the package features. :dunno:

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The window sticker shows the premium tech package. It was a 995.00 option.
That includes the muti-contour seats, 10.1' screen and 14 speaker stereo.

Lol. Sounds like you found the US sample. Yes. It sure does on the US spec sticker. That's my issue.
I searched the vin and what i got for a build sheet also does not show all the features.
I was thinking about it. If I purchased it and had a loss. I cannot prove the vehicle is anything beyond a stripped vehicle since the insurance would go by vin

I made the same error Dale. I checked the U.S. sticker first and then the other (CDN) one. ;)

Peter

good Day and hello;
I am perplexed and am not certain where to post the question.

I have been searching and finally placed a eposit on a 2020 platinum explorer. right or wrong..
i dismissed this unit several times but the mrs noticed the listing said it had the technology package even though the monroni does not list it. i visited the site and it has the larger screen, it seems to have the multi contour seats and re the stereo it has the grill cover for the additional speakers.
i figured out it was imported from canada a few months ago. Did canadian units ever get the tech package as standard equipment? its not shown on the sheet in any manner..

granted i as looking for lower mileage, it has <43K, and an ST, but like the platinum.
i;ve been searching for a few days and finally decided to post considering i finally visited it and placed a deposit. if it was already discussed at some point I apologize.

If the vehicle says "Good day eh?" when you first start it, it was built in Canada.

Sorry, just couldn't help myself. :D

If the vehicle says "Good day eh?" when you first start it, it was built in Canada.

Sorry, just couldn't help myself. :D
Awe Man....I must have had the volume down to to listen for engine noises but I did notice the Waynes World wallpaper in the center screen before the darn blue screen kicked in ;)

Back