• Register Today It's free!

33 tires

RT Behm

Reaction score
City, State
Leawood
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ford Sport Trac XLT
Just purchased 2010 Sport Trac XLT and 2wd with 53,000 miles for my son. We are lifting the front 3" and rear 2", order 18" wheels and 33" Toyo AT lll tires. It will be interesting if the front wheels rub or not. Ive instructed my mechanic if there's any slight rubbing go ahead with another 1" body lift, both front and back. Stay tuned...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Be careful lifting the suspension that much. You will definitely need extended upper control arms in the front. And you may have a clearance issue with the rear axles.

Be careful lifting the suspension that much. You will definitely need extended upper control arms in the front. And you may have a clearance issue with the rear axles.

Questions... with a 3" lift in the front and 2" lift on the rear, do you suspect potential issues? Still going with 18" wheels and 33x12.5 tires. Waiting for the wheels as everything on backorder order due to Covid and mfg interruptions. Not interested with any trimming if not needed. BTW, the new wheels offset are -12 show this should void any rubbing suspension issues, I THINK?

This is what it should look like as far as the stance. Our is white

Any idea where extended upper control arms can be purchased?

Thank you. I was a little sticker shocked at first, but with what very little I have been able to find out there I guess that’s why. Excited to get them in. Now on to that transmission

Questions... with a 3" lift in the front and 2" lift on the rear, do you suspect potential issues? Still going with 18" wheels and 33x12.5 tires. Waiting for the wheels as everything on backorder order due to Covid and mfg interruptions. Not interested with any trimming if not needed. BTW, the new wheels offset are -12 show this should void any rubbing suspension issues, I THINK?

This is what it should look like as far as the stance. Our is white

2010 Sport Trac being lifted this weekend though wheels still on backorder. Hoping the 3" front and 2" rear is enough to clear 33x12.5x18" tires/wheels. Ive expressed to the shop that I'm not against lifting 1" body lift only if necessary.

Bam!!! lift installed and now waiting for tires and wheels... also, just took off running boards. Look taller without running boards.

Bam!!! lift installed and now waiting for tires and wheels... also, just took off running boards. Look taller without running boards.
So did the tires clear with just the 3" front spacers and 2" rear spacers?

Back