• Register Today It's free!

3in body lift

raiderx72

Reaction score
City, State
RockyHill,Ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of a x with a 3"body lift on 30"tires?.. and if not how do you think it would look?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i dont have a picture but i can tell you the wheels will look really small with that much lift, maybe you should go to 31's or 32's?

My buddy has a blazer with a 3" body lift and stock tires and it looks like crap. Im planning on going with a 3" body plus shackels and spacers with 32's and that should look pretty good.

with the 3" BL, why not to the TT/ and shackles and get 33's?

he's a 94, he can only do spacers and shackles. until you can spend more on tires, just try that

Here's what mine looked like with 3" body lift, 1 1/2" suspension lift and 235 75R15 (29" tires) Yuch!

Attachments

• 021010 - 002.jpg
    021010 - 002.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,264

do you have shackles too?

Originally posted by liquidx9
he's a 94, he can only do spacers and shackles. until you can spend more on tires, just try that

missed that info.

You can check out my website. The link is below.

I have a 3"BL with 31" tires.

will 33's fit with a 3" body, torsion twist, add-a-leaf, and shackles... with no trimming???

anyone have pics?

Here's my 91 with 31"s and a 3" B/L you can see more by click the link to my X site in my sig.
Dead Link Removed

I've got pictures in my signature.

See "Meet Trinity"

31"Tires, 3" Body Lift, 2" TT

Alto i cant look at your pics right now cause i am at work....

in you sig it says you have 33x12.5's.... did that clear ok with the 3" body and TT??? or did they rub pretty bad??

I'm running the 33" on my Stock Rims.
As far as rubbing, the only rubbing I got was a little at turns. I cut off about a inch of tupperware, front fenderwell at the rear. I cut off the corner. Thats all I've done.

I had 31's on my truck stock without any rubbing. My uncle has a 92 2 wheel drive with a three inch body lift. He is running 33's no problem. Like he said earlier you will get a little rub at full turn from the extra width but its not a big deal. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Back