Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 119 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos 3rd gen pic's

thanks for the compliments fellas!
Nate: Im trying to seel them locally (with the stock wheels) but if I cant and you really want em i can sell em pretty cheap
Army: Haha! Im 6'3" and its still tall i gotta grab the sterring wheel and pull myself in lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nate: Im trying to seel them locally (with the stock wheels) but if I cant and you really want em i can sell em pretty cheap
Army: Haha! Im 6'3" and its still tall i gotta grab the sterring wheel and pull myself in lol

Jeez!! Lol i'm 5'5. I basicaly have to jump

Nice lookin tires

FINALLY LIFTED!! I'll get better pics as soon as its all fixed up

20110727164511.jpg

20110727191303.jpg

20110727191247.jpg

20110727191309.jpg

thats why im gonna get some sissy step bars ... to preserve the leather and less strain on the steering wheel

and gardner you just gotta get man-sized lol jk

looks good gregor but please tell me stealership didnt install the lift ... :( how much did it cost ya?

thats why im gonna get some sissy step bars ... to preserve the leather and less strain on the steering wheel

You still looking at rocksliders?

I definitely need my running boards to keep from doing the "hop up/butt slide" to get in

You still looking at rocksliders?

I definitely need my running boards to keep from doing the "hop up/butt slide" to get in

i want to get some to keep a customized look but i need to fit a shop that has an on hand stock so i can fit them to see what looks good ... i want the slider/step hoop look and also im planning on buying auburns brushguard and step bars so they will do for now and im getting them at a great price so that helps too :)

your truck looks awesome gamecocks! i like the 285s!

He's the next Capitan America! better not mess with him ;)

Also my X is fixxed! Huzzah! thermostat housing exploded so bought a new one and all is well.:thumbsup:

looks good gregor but please tell me stealership didnt install the lift ... :( how much did it cost ya?

Sadley they did install the lift and found some other costly problems as well but for the lift install alone I think it was about 800....complete bull!

looks good!

finally got my tires and wheels:
77016d96.jpg

ill get some better pics tomorrow when its light out!
Tires are 285-75-16 Cooper STT

that thing looks awesome!
is there another member on here with a similar setup(white/gold eddie with black rims)? i thought i remembered a guy locked front and rear with this look too

for the lift install alone I think it was about 800....complete bull!

:eek:

Sadley they did install the lift and found some other costly problems as well but for the lift install alone I think it was about 800....complete bull!

OMFG that is rediculous!!!

and 43 i cant talk crap because im a perfect example of the little man syndrome haha

mcd04eb, gregorh17. both of your trucks look very nice

and armysoldier, while were on this topic, im 6'1" and my ex is the perfect height, no climbing and sliding. its wierd driving my dads newish yukon, i have to fall into that

while were on this topic, im 6'1" and my ex is the perfect height, no climbing and sliding

Since we are talking about height, Im with ya Kazer, I'm 6'5" and my ex needs to be just a little bit taller and it'll be perfect..BTF Spacers should do the trick ;)

Heres a better pic
1512a5a4.jpg

Ronin ill get some measurments later today
Kazer i havent seen him but if there is, great minds think alike lol

Awesome pic there mate. Every ones rig's look wicked, the times they are a changing!!!!

That doesnt look too hard at all, did the new setup for the MAF cause any issues with your check engine light or engine to start acting different?

No, no check engine light and the engine acts the same except sounds better and I notice a hp increase :D. And, I've had it on for almost a year now and haven't had any issues... Also, I have the largest of the sleeve in the maf works like a charm.

Heres a better pic
1512a5a4.jpg

]

How wide is the total gap in the fender well? Like left to right? Im up 5.5 inches and need to know how much diff there is between 3rd and 4th gens.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mcd04eb, gregorh17. both of your trucks look very nice

Thanks Kazer! i cant decide if i want to go with a roof rack next or wheels.....:thumbsup:

Back