Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 248 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Haha yeah man I absolutely understand where you're coming from there. My 35's are the same way. I was talking about the guy with the paper tires a couple posts above you. The tires with like 1 inch of sidewall.

Ok, I got you. I see what your talking about, that would be a rough ride.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered my BTF spacer lift earlier today, ready to get this thing lifted! Not the best picture quality but…
1389767905_zps1c787735.jpg

Changed the lighting up a bit

Attachments

• lightforce 5.jpg
    lightforce 5.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,324

Changed the lighting up a bit

I bet that makes a small difference at night!!! Get a shot with the stock lights and then with the aftermarket lights so you can show the difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQOsya3Xhfs&feature=youtu.be

That is link to one of my videos on YouTube. The 20 inch stick on the brush guard is a Lifetime LED. I also have a 6 inch on each running board. (I am a Lifetime dealer) I have pic of the 6 inch. In the pic I am next to a snow bank so it blocks some of the light. But it will give you an idea. I am waiting on getting the LED headlight bulbs. I will work on getting more pics

Attachments

• lifetime 3.JPG
    lifetime 3.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,277

I bet that makes a small difference at night!!! Get a shot with the stock lights and then with the aftermarket lights so you can show the difference.

In the fogs are Whelen leds They are red/clear. Clear as my fogs and red when I get a call.

Attachments

• Explorer 2.JPG
    Explorer 2.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,425

In the fogs are Whelen leds They are red/clear. Clear as my fogs and red when I get a call.

Looks awesome, I love that color with all the black. What bumper do you have?

i don't know how long it has been since i posted a new pic of my Explorer but this is it

NCM_0010.jpg

NCM_0011.jpg

NCM_0009.jpg

Watch out I think there may be a finger monster in Richmond...
Anywhoo the real reason I jumped on here.
CAM00014_zpsc9a9b54a.jpg

I was running a gold color for a long time I think I like the white more.

Here's my 2002 XLT 4.0 right before I sold it in November 2013.

Explorer12-1-2013_zps2351431f.jpg

And here's the replacement! 2004 Eddie Bauer 4.6

Explorer4_zps68a39d8f.jpg

Taburch, what size tires and lift are you running? Im actually hoping to get a similar look with my setup.

Here's a pic of my new LED's. 27W each
DSCN0739.jpg

Here they are on.
DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN07422.jpg

Painted my grill the other night. When i put my BTF spacers in im thinking of painting the spacers, shocks and calipers lime green. Thoughts?
ATTACH]

youll notice the calipers, but for the work involved in painting the other stuff, it's not really worth it cuz you dont see it all that much. only in prerunner style long-travel kits do you even slightly see the springs

i don't know how long it has been since i posted a new pic of my Explorer but this is it

NCM_0010.jpg

NCM_0011.jpg

NCM_0009.jpg

could you post some pics of your cb radio install? looking to do the same with my truck...and the antenna/mount you have?

Still a work in progress.. Not very good pics but here she is

9E2F0535-3C3F-47A8-AA8E-7973E31AC36B.jpg

40183B0A-1B2E-44F3-A02F-99C34F5F3AFE.jpg

0F71748A-0911-46AC-B04A-7BD66572035C.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back