4.0L underdrive pulleys | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

4.0L underdrive pulleys

I would like to make it known that ASP has moved operations. During the move production was slowed and orders temporarily disrupted to all ASP dealers. I have several customers that have patiently been waiting for thier order for longer than 6 weeks and it looks as if the orders won't be filled for 3 more weeks. I am posting this to let anyone know if they place an order with me for an underdrive pulley that there will be at least a month wait. Unfortunately I am out of stock and ASP doesn't have any in stock either.

I will update this thread when I get more information. I have several on order and I am hoping this wont happen again. I normally stock these pulleys but in the past have direct shipped from ASP without any issues. ASP is aware of my concerns. If you have ordered a pulley and would like to contact ASP directly about the status you can reach them at 1-877-928-8678. If you ordered the pulley from me please let them know that as well. If you need me to contact them about the order status I will do so as well.

Jon- If I posted in the wrong place let me know! My apologies in advance.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jah81592

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Corner, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
TTT- Just in case anyone missed.-j

<

CCr

Reaction score
City, State
Ray ND
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT, 66 Mustang
badabump. how much are the underdrive pulleys and what comes in the kit?

<

jah81592

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Corner, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
What engine are you referring to. If you are inquiring about the sohc or ohv then you get a crank pulley. Other applications have different pulleys optional. Call or email if you would like direct information for your application.
Thanks-j

<

jah81592

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Corner, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
4.0L Pulleys are shipping!

I cannot say how happy I am to be able to post this, I got 5 tracking #'s from ASP yesterday. I have purchased two for my stock. So there shouldn't be any waiting for this application.

<

m4dc0w

Reaction score
City, State
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 97XL
what's the current price James?

<

CCr

Reaction score
City, State