4.0L underdrive pulleys | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4.0L underdrive pulleys

I would like to make it known that ASP has moved operations. During the move production was slowed and orders temporarily disrupted to all ASP dealers. I have several customers that have patiently been waiting for thier order for longer than 6 weeks and it looks as if the orders won't be filled for 3 more weeks. I am posting this to let anyone know if they place an order with me for an underdrive pulley that there will be at least a month wait. Unfortunately I am out of stock and ASP doesn't have any in stock either.

I will update this thread when I get more information. I have several on order and I am hoping this wont happen again. I normally stock these pulleys but in the past have direct shipped from ASP without any issues. ASP is aware of my concerns. If you have ordered a pulley and would like to contact ASP directly about the status you can reach them at 1-877-928-8678. If you ordered the pulley from me please let them know that as well. If you need me to contact them about the order status I will do so as well.

Jon- If I posted in the wrong place let me know! My apologies in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TTT- Just in case anyone missed.-j

badabump. how much are the underdrive pulleys and what comes in the kit?

What engine are you referring to. If you are inquiring about the sohc or ohv then you get a crank pulley. Other applications have different pulleys optional. Call or email if you would like direct information for your application.
Thanks-j

4.0L Pulleys are shipping!

I cannot say how happy I am to be able to post this, I got 5 tracking #'s from ASP yesterday. I have purchased two for my stock. So there shouldn't be any waiting for this application.

what's the current price James?

it's a 4.0 sohc. Price?

Back