4-11-2011 build date. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4-11-2011 build date.

Reaction score
City, State
Lima, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
Anyone have a 4-11 build date. I have a order in for latinum limited, polished wheels, black interior with four buckets. Orded about a month ago. Dealer said sometime in April. Have a droid2 to use and hope all goes well. I love all the info on this site. Thanks Spoiled Rotten.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was notified today that I have a week of 4-11 build date. I ordered on Feb 22 a red candy limited with the 301a package, blind spot and polished wheels and medium stone interior. For those who track vin numbers mine is 57030.

I also got notification today for a build during the week of 4/11. Ex is Sterling Gray, 302A package with trailer tow, roof rack, and guards. VIN is 55715 ordered 2/17.

Me! Me! I just got notified by Seni, my new favorite person, that I have a build week of 4/11. I ordered my on 1/31 so I've been waiting a while, but now the countdown can begin!

Me! Me! I just got notified by Seni, my new favorite person, that I have a build week of 4/11. I ordered my on 1/31 so I've been waiting a while, but now the countdown can begin!

Aww thanks. I am glad I could help!

Seni

Seni sent me my VIN as well and a 4/11 build week. FWD LIMITED,BORDEAUX WITH STONE LEATHER , NAV AND MOON ROOF. Counting down to the days I can see the window sticker. Ordered mine on Feb 22. My VIN is 54601. I win.

I just found out I have 4/11 as well. So can someone explain how long it should take to ship after they start building? Thx!

As long as there are no quality ship holds ,it takes appx 10 days to 3 weeks depending on where you are located and the method of transport. I hope to have my EX by May 7, my next lease payment is April 28. If my EX is not in by then my dealer is going to take my car ,and give me a car from his lot to drive for a week,as I am going on vacation on May 7 for 2 weeks .

As long as there are no quality ship holds ,it takes appx 10 days to 3 weeks depending on where you are located and the method of transport. I hope to have my EX by May 7, my next lease payment is April 28. If my EX is not in by then my dealer is going to take my car ,and give me a car from his lot to drive for a week,as I am going on vacation on May 7 for 2 weeks .

Stay in contact with me for your weekly updates. Enjoy your upcoming weekend!

~Seni

Hey Seni. Thank you for everything you are doing for all of us. Keeping track of all of us is more than a full time job. Thx Shoeman

I was told mine will be built the week of 4/11 also. I have yet to be able to pull up a window sticker. Has anyone else pulled one up that has a week of 4/11 build?

Window stickers will not be available till appx 3 days prior to build. Week of 4/11 sticker will not be available till 4/8 earliest. Do not forget 4/11 is not the day but week of.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum but have been reading it alot this week, and I had a couple of PMs with Seni (thank you so much). My order was "scheduled" and I got a VIN on 3/25 (or the night before). I ordered a bronze/pecan limited, 302A, tow package and my VIN ends with 55835.

Something I'm very curious about is how everyone finds out their build date. Is it when the window sticker becomes available, or is it set before the sticker. I see that others on this post have build weeks of 4/11 with numbers near mine.

I'm editing this to clarify that I'm wondering whether you find out the build date from the sticker, or beforehand with help from Seni or the dealer. Thanks.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum but have been reading it alot this week, and I had a couple of PMs with Seni (thank you so much). My order was "scheduled" and I got a VIN on 3/25 (or the night before). I ordered a bronze/pecan limited, 302A, tow package and my VIN ends with 55835.

Something I'm very curious about is how everyone finds out their build date. Is it when the window sticker becomes available, or is it set before the sticker. I see that others on this post have build weeks of 4/11 with numbers near mine.

I'm editing this to clarify that I'm wondering whether you find out the build date from the sticker, or beforehand with help from Seni or the dealer. Thanks.

rsomers,

After you have received your VIN from me, you can find it on the window sticker or you may also retrieve it from your dealer, if the information has been made available to them. Keep in mind that regardless of where you find the information, it is subject to change. I hope you found the email I sent via PM to be helpful. Enjoy your week!

~Seni

rsomers,

After you have received your VIN from me, you can find it on the window sticker or you may also retrieve it from your dealer, if the information has been made available to them. Keep in mind that regardless of where you find the information, it is subject to change. I hope you found the email I sent via PM to be helpful. Enjoy your week!

~Seni

Thanks Seni. The day after I posted this I called the dealer and they gave me a build date of 4/18. So, I guess I just need to wait awhile like you said and see if it holds. It's hard to wait. :) Thanks.

Back