Easter present. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Easter present.

Reaction score
City, State
Lima, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
Just got a call from my dealer. They were in the process of unloading my new x. Ordered 2-25-11, build week 4-11=11, at dealer 4-22-11. We will pick it up Monday or Tuesday 4-25 or 4-26. At time of order they guessed 6 weeks. I had no idea of the supply and demand status. Platinum exterior limited, charcoal interior with 4 buckets, moonroof, tow package, polished wheels, bliss, inflatable belts, mud guards, 4wd with 301A. Two questions. How do you find out which version of software is installed and are packages that protect paint, interiors, and rust worth discussing? Thanks for all the interesting reading while I was waiting for delivery. Philip Odenweller

Awesome...congrats!!
Happy Motoring!

Just got a call from my dealer. They were in the process of unloading my new x. Ordered 2-25-11, build week 4-11=11, at dealer 4-22-11. We will pick it up Monday or Tuesday 4-25 or 4-26. At time of order they guessed 6 weeks. I had no idea of the supply and demand status. Platinum exterior limited, charcoal interior with 4 buckets, moonroof, tow package, polished wheels, bliss, inflatable belts, mud guards, 4wd with 301A. Two questions. How do you find out which version of software is installed and are packages that protect paint, interiors, and rust worth discussing? Thanks for all the interesting reading while I was waiting for delivery. Philip Odenweller

One way is to go to syncmyride.com and input your vin.

Back