5x7 INFINITY KAPPAS on sale at Crutchfield AND $25 OFF FOR 1st TIME CUSTOMERS !!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5x7 INFINITY KAPPAS on sale at Crutchfield AND $25 OFF FOR 1st TIME CUSTOMERS !!!

wabbit

Reaction score
City, State
Western Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
the white one...
The 5x7 Infinity Kappa Speakers will direct mount in your Explorer. If you know speakers, then you know Infinity is one of the best available. They are now on sale at Crutchfield for only $119.95/pr. Crutchfield also supplies EXCELLENT installation instructions and all the harnesses or adapters needed- for free. No cutting, splicing, or soldering. They will fit right in your existing front and rear door speaker locations.
AND... If you are a new customer you can use me as a referral and get an extra $25 off of your order of $250 or more. I also get $25 for referring you. Two sets of speakers would be $239.90 so make sure to get something else to total $250 or more if you want the extra $25 off.
When you order, online or by phone, be sure to list my customer number: 13050050 to get the extra $25 off.
Even without that "bonus" I would recommend these speakers, at this price, to anyone wanting to upgrade their system. I have Infinity Kappas in the front and rear doors and they are AWESOME!!!

crutchfield.com

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-m0qWT6P97Gj/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=51900&I=1085721CF&o=M&a=0

h1085721CF.jpg

Warren

[Edited by wabbit on 01-26-2001 at 08:26 AM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump

i have those in my ranger and they kick. They have VERY clean highs.

Cheaper on eBay

Just fyi... You can get them cheaper new on eBay. From audio dealers. About $95 including shipping.

Back