883 brackets | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

883 brackets

cool perfect, looks like exactly what i need
never planned on towing with the bumper anyway. lol thanks a million.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not a problem. keep in mind your not going to be able to get the bumper completly straight. Mines slightly turnd to the left and his probably a half inch too high. its not noticeable enless your looking for it though.

Pictures of the 883 bumper bracket not active anymore, anyone have them? I can't get them to work at all.. holes don't even line up right... ?? Mine are the one with an angle in them. [rear]

Bump.

OK stupid Question is the bumper braket in PA 853 or PA 883 that would work on my 97 xlt

Does anyone know of a company I can email this bumper bracket to and have them made?
All the folks I am finding cant do anything much thicker than sheet metal.

will these brackets work on 1st gens? if not where can i find some drawings on ones that will? searched for ever cant find anything on here. thanx

The front one won't work on a 1st gen but the rear one will.

has anyone used these? the math on them does not make sense, it looks to me like your only lifting them just over 1.5" if the dimensions from each hole center to center is 3" then the 2 center bolt holes should be lined up to equal 3" or maybe im doing the math wrong.

You can either order them thru Performance Accessories directly or you can make them or have someone make em.. I've attached the links front bumper & rear bumper brackets.

how much do you think custom fabricated bumper brackets would cost?

You can either order them thru Performance Accessories directly or you can make them or have someone make em.. I've attached the links front bumper & rear bumper brackets.

These brackets will work on a 97 xlt?

Where did you find that diagram? I'm trying to find a diagram for the 883 radiator drop down bracket. .

Back