Wanted - '94 B/W 1354 Xfer case shift motor | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted '94 B/W 1354 Xfer case shift motor

Parts or services wanted

Fowlbal

Reaction score
City, State
Springfield, Ill.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer Sport
Would be interested in any 1st Gen. shift motor (working or not), as long as the position sensor w/ wire harness & 10 prong plug was included. Thanks for any replies. Fowlbal

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Send me a shiftster and I'll give you my shift motor('93 Navajo). Works great. Just prefer manual:)

Thought about the shiftster myself, as I was trouble shooting the push button sys. I did just go Auto to Man. hubs. I can't remember the price of the shiftster?

arco 777 Thanks for the reply, and thank you for your service. I read all the good info. I could find on here before I pulled the motor. I put 12 volts 0n it, ran it in both dir. from 2L to 4L & back, replaced the bumper stop, checked continuity between pin # 10 & pins # 9,8,7&6.The results were erratic when the position sensor was turned, thus my reasoning for replacing the sensor. I know some threads show sensors apart & cleaned up etc. but mine looks sealed. It says Wabask Magnetics Mexico 750-1-6 9417 on the front. Afraid of breaking it by prying apart, just plastic. All replies appreciated.

Would be interested in any 1st Gen. shift motor (working or not), as long as the position sensor w/ wire harness & 10 prong plug was included. Thanks for any replies. Fowlbal
Bump!!!!

Damn, three years later and still looking? Have you been without 4wd all this time?!

I repaired it 3 yrs. ago & its still working, but I know its just hanging on by a thread. The position sensor is all I really need & I know I should have replaced it by now, but I kind of take this old '94 for granted as I'm the orig. owner. Thanks for your concern, & reply.

I repaired it 3 yrs. ago & its still working, but I know its just hanging on by a thread. The position sensor is all I really need & I know I should have replaced it by now, but I kind of take this old '94 for granted as I'm the orig. owner. Thanks for your concern, & reply.

If you still need one, let me know. I have a good working unit available.

Back