'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l | Page 25 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l

Go, Ted! What's that out of?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

.. A Bronco...Early...Still in the back of my truck but it had an ARB and was gutted. I did get both shafts though.

Can't wait to see the direction you go on the solid axle.

Coming to the Dark side I see:afro:

Do these new shoes make my Ranger look fat? :)

20160426_130912.jpg

20160426_131305.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

It would look better with a solid axle up front.

Ok [MENTION=4189]RockRanger[/MENTION] ..I will swing by your house and we will get to work on it.. :)

So when's that axle getting put in?!

What is your plan on the swap? What do you want to do?

Spending a couple nights at Pismo Beach remembering the old EF runs and the fun we all had..:)

People be like you missed out on Jeep Beach..I be like Please I camp on the beach and play on the Dunes :) #Ineedthis #iwillNotHuckMyJunk #OhLookieThere

20160502_172747.jpg

I have been so busy and spent a bunch of time offroad this year using my Ranger as dd and offroad vehicle..Time to do some much deserved and late maintenance ro get ready for wheeling season :)

Both my trucks are getting some new tires first then hopefully I will have enough free time before Xmas to do the head gaskets I bought last month for the explorer :hammer:

20161112_080102.jpg

Back