97 X diamond cuts | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

97 X diamond cuts

Is there ANYWHERE I can get the diamond cut headlights for my X? I have searched FOREVER. No one seems to carry them. PCP will not return emails and their website says they are out of stock. Help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'd like to pick up a set of D/C headlights.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Marc, looks like you've got to find someone else to harass PCP to bring more in. I can see it already that you'll get roped in to do another GB. ;)

celly (happy customer of GB2)

Come on lets do this...lets get anther Bulk Buy started...if theres any way I can help just let me know.

Uuugghh!!!

Damn. Im pissed to hear the bad news 'bout the diamond cuts! I was going to buy them during the group buy but I got the clear corners instead...stupid move! I should've gotten them when I had the chance! :fire: But anyways, I'd totally be up for another group buy...I wouldn't even need a discount...in fact I'd pay more for them than $140.00...I just want them bad!!! :mad:

hehe...
clears2.jpg

Thanks Billy!

I'm glad i'm not the only one!!!

p.s. Longest thread i've started ;)

NO please dont post pics of ur x with the diamond cuts...it makes me so jealous....

I'm down for the next bulk buy if it happens!!!!

DannyDynamite said:
NO please dont post pics of ur x with the diamond cuts...it makes me so jealous....

sorry... im just trying to motivate you guys to go ahead and get that 3rd GB going!!

I do apologize, but I just have absolutely no time to handle another one, and I won't. Unless it was next year sometime (say late January?), then maybe, but until then, one you can do it. There seems to be more interest, so go for it. I handled over 70 orders in 2 (two) GBs, it's not impossible. Although, the reason I got such good prices is because I did the dirty work on my expense and picked it up directly from PCP (in essence, no handling fees which they rack up), and did the shipping all myself. I don't know how they would do it for a group outside of CA or something.

Call em up.

hm... i'll look into it sometime this week. If its feasable i'll try and set somthing up. If not, i Guess we can wait till Jan :)

quiksilverdh said:
hehe...
clears2.jpg

Thanks Billy!

Very very nice, Marc!!! Glad ya like it. *sniff* :(

I'm Interested If a nother group buy does get started.

Save your christmas money up and I'll see what I can do as 05 rolls around. I called PCP earlier today asking for my rep to see if they still deal with them, if so, I'll get unabonked the info, but I'm stressed for time myself, so I'l do my best.

You have to understand these are shipped in from China, so when I bulk order, I can get them here within a week, compared to when they're sold out (and I've seen them do this), they won't order a pallet just for one set, it's all about quantity.

So again, if I can get unabonked the info I will, I'll see what he says if I have someone do it for me instead. The only problem I see is that he'll want you to pick them up from the warehouse in El Monte, California. That was the major kicker for getting a good price. I remember back in the first GB, it was $185+ shipped from PCP, and the GB price at the end for 35+ orders was $115 shipped, nice little cut eh? ;)

Lates.

Marc:

You're too nice. I can see you doing all the work again, no matter how you resist. ;)

You know you want to.

I really don't, but I just might if I have time. It's always nice to meet up with the guys down there every once and awhile. If you haven't noticed, I do enjoy being busy for the most part, but right now, there's no leverage to add anything to my schedule.

I haven't even called back the rep yet, this thread just reminded me. :\

I already have a set, but if we could do this in Jan, my bro would be interested so count on one more

FYI. I believe WWW.PerformanceProducts.COM will have them in about a week. However, their price will make you weep...254.95!!! Unbelievable...what a markup!!! A group buy is definitely the ticket here.

By the way Draft, you have done an outstanding job on your Explorer. Beautiful!

Just want to stay updated. If this goes through, I'd be interested.

i am interested to but i like the price from pcp than performance parts 254.95 thats crazy i hope the group buy lowers it alot

Back