97 X diamond cuts | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

97 X diamond cuts

Is there ANYWHERE I can get the diamond cut headlights for my X? I have searched FOREVER. No one seems to carry them. PCP will not return emails and their website says they are out of stock. Help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PCP appears to have diamond cuts in stock!

FYI. Just visited the PCP site, the red out of stock flag for the diamond cuts is now a blue BUY flag. The price is 144.99. Did not call them, but this may be good...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just saw that too :thumbsup:

I have had these on order from PCP since August! 1996 Ltd, did you actually receive them yet? They told me a week and a half ago that they were 2 weeks away from having them again.

Again, take my word or not, PCP does not stock Explorer parts consistently, good luck. Unless they're buying a full pallet and for sure selling them, they're wasting their money. Hope you guys get them though.

Just ordered them today, I'll let ya know when I get them.

I have them on the phone now. Last time they told me that they were substandard and would not accept delivery from their Chinese supplier.

Okay .... after holding for like forever....Jessica finally told me that they have a few in stock. Since mine have been on order since 9/15/2004 she is going to 3 day them to me. Now we'll just wait. :confused:

well if im correct, mine will arrive tomorrow... i got a ups notice, and thats the only thing i bought recently so im guessing that thats whats coming.

man that sucks! they must of ordered quite a few! they reduced the price to $144.99! i paid full price on those, and one day later they are cheaper! oh well its only $16 difference so im not trippen

I received mine today! 11/23

$203.93 plus shipping. At least they are warranted for 6 months for replacement. If mine don't come by Monday, I'll do it.

Back