98 Ex £1000

SOLD NOW Thanx for looking!
r8bl15.jpg

b6xdo1.jpg

wk67o4.jpg

352lop5.jpg

ffab6x.jpg

9lbwpx.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shipping to the US?

:D

No doubt- that's a nice Ex!

I like the throw pillows... Very couchy!

I like the throw pillows... Very couchy!

Couchy eh! lol :scratch: I think i'll take it as a compliment???

Shipping to the US?

HEy I'll ship to the Congo as long as u pay ;)

Do u have many RHD cars there? Dont think i've ever seen any when i've been over? We got plenty of US car clubs here, i got a Mustang myself, do u have Rover fan clubs??? lol British Leyland club of USA :shifty_ey

Oh yeah- couchy! ...comfy like the couch in my living room! :thumbsup:

No, not many RHD cars here, and even hard to get pics of a Euro-spec Ex too- there are lots of subtle differences many haven't seen. Do you have the CD changer in the rear compartment? Post some more pics for some curious Yanks? :)

I'm not even sure how to go about registering a RHD vehicle here. I've wanted a RHD Expo since I got back from London, hopefully one day.

Free bump nevertheless!

Free bump nevertheless!

Y thank u ;)

Do you have the CD changer in the rear compartment?

No just a cd player where they usually are, and a USB port in the glove compartment Passenger side.

Not sure of any mechanical differences? I think US spec all have column shift? which ours dont, well mine doesnt... And of course the indicaters are amber here, oh and the Steering wheel is on a different side :eek:

Handbrake...

Sidemarkers and rear fogs in the bumper. Tint wasn't the most common either.

Is it me, or do the fender flares appear to be wider than the explorers in America? I've always liked the look of them.

-Marc

Handbrake...

I have a spot for a hand brake but I've never actually seen one w/ a hand brake in the US. I want that rear bumper!!

Now reduced to £1000 to go

Hi all reduced to £1000 Bargain for anyone who wants it! NO OFFERS now guys thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back