• Register Today It's free!

99' mountaineer parts ???

FOWLERTN

Reaction score
City, State
Lenoir City,Tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
Ok..I've owned a 99 mounty AWD 5.0 for a little over a year now and I love it. It has gotten me everywhere I've tried to take it so far. So far I've put a 3 inch Rough Country body lift 15X8 inch moto metal wheels with 33X12.50 Mud King tires with dynomax 2-1-2 exhaust. And when I bought it I believe that it already had some kind of around 2-3 inch suspension lift on it. But I'm not sure. I do know that when sitting next to a stock mounty..Mine sits about 9"(give or take) higher than the stock one. I want to put like a 4-6 inch suspension lift on it. I was told that Super Lift has a 4" for about $700...LOL that was way off. It was actually $2300. Is there any other lifts out there especially ones that are cheaper?? Or am I going to have get into custom building a kit?? So any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading..have a good one.

Justin Fowler
knoxville,Tn
99' Mounty
33's on 15X8s 5 inches of lift

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No cheap suspension kits. Look to see if you have extended shackles.

yeah, susp lifts are expensive lol, check for the shackles and show us some pics of your ride, Im a 99 mounty owner as well :D

me too...

Yea I'm pretty sure it has the ext shackles but the spring on it are blue so I don't really know what all was really already installed. I'll post some better pics later all my pics got deleted a while back and only a few were save. Anyone here from Knoxville tn??

99MOUNTY.jpg

by the looks of the picture I would say its got the extended shackles, looks nice, so how much total lift you think you got? EDIT:make sure to get a pic of the front...

Welcome, nice truck. I don't get close to Lenoir City myself much, I'm in south Knoxville.

ok now how did he get the 3 inch body lift kit for it i mean im trying to find something close but do I have to but a different kit???

Back