A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update | Page 43 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Good to hear. I'm going to try to get the 3.10 update this week. How long did it take to do the update at your dealership?
It may not be the same as the update V3.8 but that one took around 20 minutes and the engine had to be running the whole time. I did it on a 30 minute trip I was taking.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just had mine updated at the dealership. They charged me for the update.

I just had mine updated at the dealership. They charged me for the update.
Wow, that is something new, isnt SYNC service free for 5 years?

Wow, that is something new, isnt SYNC service free for 5 years?
This was an upgrade that I assume is only required if there are problems. I would have said I had problems if I'd realized that.

I did tell them we had an issue with it. They wrote approved for 3.10 on the receipt also.

This was an upgrade that I assume is only required if there are problems. I would have said I had problems if I'd realized that.
You should go back to your dealer and request a refund. I think there were members here getting it for free

If anyone is interested I have posted a link to the 3.10 update files in another thread.

If anyone is interested I have posted a link to the 3.10 update files in another thread.
Can you send me the link for 3.10.

I went on Syncmyride and I am on 3.7 and the site says I am upto date. I have a 2015 EX LTD.

Can you send me the link for 3.10.

I went on Syncmyride and I am on 3.7 and the site says I am upto date. I have a 2015 EX LTD.

That site is an embarrassment for Ford.........it's never accurate.

I love the Owners Site logon it says I have a 2017 Explorer and shows a picture of a Focus Sedan

My car was dropped off for something else and I was not there waiting so I can't tell you exactly how long. The rep did say it took a long time though.

The touch screen seems a bit more responsive after the update. One odd thing is that bluetooth streams seem to sound better. My wife noticed it also. Maybe it is just the placebo effect but there are no problems so it can't hurt!

Have you got previous/next track buttons on the home screen when playing from media sources?
Changelog says v3.10 has it but other members were not confirming this.

I am not getting it from my Android on the home screen.

I have not seen those buttons either. But pushing the next track on the steering wheel, or on the dash has always worked to go to the next song over bluetooth.

Does anyone have a problem with previous track on MFT? I have 3.10 and the previous track function does not work all the time. Never really used it much and I just noticed it when testing it with my wife's Iphone.

works for me. Pushing once will restart the song, twice will go back to the previous track.

works for me. Pushing once will restart the song, twice will go back to the previous track.

It worked at first but started having issues after I was skipping around with voice commands.

It will only go to the next track when the issue occurs.

Tested it again. It's flawless when connected via USB but does not like voice commands on bluetooth. Could not get it to go back even when I used the controls on the phone. I guess voice commands are meant for USB use only.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone have issues connecting to a iphone with ios 13.2 update for Bluetooth music? I just updated to sync 2 v3.10. Have trouble connecting to phone for bluetooth music. Phone calls seem to work properly. Help

Back