a ford saves a chevy | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

a ford saves a chevy

W

wildman

My friend just got back his ranger after lifting it 5 inches and we decided to take it out for a run in the mud . I followed him down the trail and found a nice little mud hole . So he goes for it misses a turn and into the swamp he goes . He is stuck all the way down to the frame . Damn I just washed my explorer . I'm getting ready to drive into the swamp to get him when here comes Mr. I've got a big old 4x4 Chevy Tahoe 4dr with 33X12.50's on it . He pulls up and says hey I'll pull him out my truck is better then yours . Suit yourself so he gets in there and yanks him a few times . I look down to light my cig and look up and this fool has buried his chevy . So I hope in my truck pull in hook up with the ranger pull him free . I then look at the chevy and shake my head . Oh by the way I have 32X11.50's under my explorer . I back up to him and he looks at me like I'm crazy tryin to pull him out . Hey do you see anyone else around to pull you out . So I hook up and give him a good yank out he comes . He asked what he can do to thank me . Kiss the Ford emblem on the front of my truck .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

CHEVY Dead Link Removed

FORD Dead Link Removed

Keep those Chevy's in their place, Thats why they say "LIKE A ROCK" , sinks like one to!!!!

Sometimes newbies go a bit far with that "Search" button. :eek:

But it's better than having them ask what the biggest tires that will fit their stock explorer are. :rolleyes:

still a good story, i like it....good dig up.. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I haven't seen that and really enjoyed it!

I had to X a Chevy work van when the service man for the oil furnace got stuck in my side yard. It was raining and muddy. He looked at me like I was crazy trying to use an X to pull some big a-double-s van out of mud!

Pulled 'em out no prob!

Reminds me of that ford commerical where the chevy truck is trying to launch a boat, but just keeps going in to the water. Then a Ford pulls up and pulls both the truck and boat out. Yup, Sinks... "Like a Rock!" :D

i think we have members that weren't born when this thread was started... :D

funny story though.

Back