Advanced Vehicle Solutions 2016 Police Interceptor Utility | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Advanced Vehicle Solutions 2016 Police Interceptor Utility

Advanced VS

Reaction score
City, State
Hunterdon Cty. NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Interceptor Utility
Hello all, My name is Travis and im the owner/CEO of Advanced Vehicle Solutions out of NJ. We do sales, installations, service and consultations of Emergency Vehicles. Be sure to check us out on Facebook. Im currently building a 2016 Dark Blue Police Interceptor as our Demo Vehicle . Look foward to hearing from you all.

Travis

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello all, My name is Travis and im the owner/CEO of Advanced Vehicle Solutions out of NJ. We do sales, installations, service and consultations of Emergency Vehicles. Be sure to check us out on Facebook. Im currently building a 2016 Dark Blue Police Interceptor as our Demo Vehicle . Look foward to hearing from you all.

Travis
Im extremely interested in seeing this build... i have the same vehicle

It seems theres a few of us with a batch from the same order. This one was purchased through ZECK FORD in KS. I'm in NJ btw. I've yet to take delivery, looking like this Friday. I'll add photos when it arrives.

It seems theres a few of us with a batch from the same order. This one was purchased through ZECK FORD in KS. I'm in NJ btw. I've yet to take delivery, looking like this Friday. I'll add photos when it arrives.

Thats where i bought mine. I actually live in the next town over from zeck ford

nice, i might end up flying out there after all ....

The story I got about the zeck ford police interceptor utilities are a private security company bought them then went under, they went to auction and zeck ford bought them all. Almost all the interceptors have under 100 miles and are being sold as used since the company had tagged them.

Hit me up when you get in town for lunch Def would be interested in build ideas. Right now I got a havis 24 inch center console, cup holders, 9inch lock box. Also ordered the console bracket to hold a uniden cb. Planning to go perm fixed antenna between the rear hatch and tail light, mostly due to being afraid of drilling thru my roof.

I grew up in Hammonton, new jersey before the army 14 1/2 years ago.

Back