Afters of my 2003 Tacoma 3" lift+Wheels&Tires (PICS) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Afters of my 2003 Tacoma 3" lift+Wheels&Tires (PICS)

Rob Slade

Reaction score
City, State
Wake Forest, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Tacoma DoubleCab
This is the vehicle I got after I sold the Explorer. Finally got everything on. Got the Revtek 3" lift with Fabtech Add-a-leaf in the rear. Bilstein 5100's in rear with Bilsteins up front. 265/75/16 Cooper S/T tires with American Racing Teflon Victor 16x8 rims.

These are all the pictures...

http://community.webshots.com/user/03trdblack

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice a$$ truck!! Love the blackout :cool:

thats a really nice truck. im trying to buy one right now. its a 4x4 right? im not a big fan of the double ca, but u made it look good.

That thing looks sweet. I to like the blackout!

WOW, very nice Taco. Get some of the Hella black magic fogs and it will look freaking awesome. Project Black Night.

Pimp Sauce.

It is most definitely a 4x4!! Wouldn't do it any other way.

that truck is TIGHT, love the AR wheels, teflon, WOW$$$$$$ personally would have gone with the mojave teflon, but can't go wrong either way,

nice work, dono' tknow if there is nething left to do now, knocked it out with one punch, take care

Man that is one clean, bada$$ lookin truck. I'm currently working on the same scheme w/ my X. VERY nice job. Keep up the good work.

Thats freaken awsome. You did a great job putting it all together!

Very nicely done.

Thats like an updated version of Marty McFly's truck. :)

nice lookin truck man! hah, its kinda funny i saw your explorer driving by my work today on 70. i was like, wait a second i recognize that truck. it looked good too!

Lookin good

Yep, that truck looks sweet! Love the tires too!

Looks good man! If I get a job at yota i'll get one for a tow rig :).

Later
cp

TarHeel085 said:
nice lookin truck man! hah, its kinda funny i saw your explorer driving by my work today on 70. i was like, wait a second i recognize that truck. it looked good too!

HAHA, that's funny. I sold my Explorer and got the 'Yota. Someone else has the Explorer now. Kinda sad when I look back on it :-( I love the truck, but miss the Explorer quite a lot!

Dont LIE! I wouldnt miss my X if I had a truck like that :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I guess what I miss is all the hard work, effort, etc I put into that truck. I was in high school when I started it and had to use a lot of Christmas, Birthday's, etc to get it like it was. I drove it to the prom for cryin out loud... Ahh, memories!

Back