• Register Today It's free!

All the warning lights came on.

Mike10

Reaction score
City, State
Guelph, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 XLT
I have an 07, V6 with 90,000 km (50,000mi).

Last week I almost ran the truck out of gas. About 5 minutes after filling it up all the dash lights came on as I was getting back on the highway, but the truck didn't stall or hessitate.
I chaulked it up to running the tank so low and thought that maybe there was an air bubble in the line.
All the lights except for the wrench went out after I turned it off and restarted it. The wrench light went out the next time I restarted it.

This has now happened 4 times since. Ususally when the engine is warm and the truck has been running for 30+minutes, and not always under accelleration. The lights go out next time I stop and restart.

I've now run another tank and a half of gas, so I don't think it was dirty gas.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

There were some previous threads about the wrench light being connected to an ABS sensor problem, but I have all the lights coming on.

Thanks
Mike

I have an 07, V6 with 90,000 km (50,000mi).

Last week I almost ran the truck out of gas. About 5 minutes after filling it up all the dash lights came on as I was getting back on the highway, but the truck didn't stall or hessitate.
I chaulked it up to running the tank so low and thought that maybe there was an air bubble in the line.
All the lights except for the wrench went out after I turned it off and restarted it. The wrench light went out the next time I restarted it.

This has now happened 4 times since. Ususally when the engine is warm and the truck has been running for 30+minutes, and not always under accelleration. The lights go out next time I stop and restart.

I've now run another tank and a half of gas, so I don't think it was dirty gas.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

There were some previous threads about the wrench light being connected to an ABS sensor problem, but I have all the lights coming on.

Thanks
Mike

got me stumped..I had this happen one time when I took a mud puddle too fast..very odd

Take to a autozone or advance auto parts and have them check for codes.

Back