• Register Today It's free!

AMSOIL By-Pass filter Giveaway

Mellotron

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
Scout owner
To show my appreciation for being a sponsor of this great forum I am having a product giveaway.

Starting now to the 27th send me your name and email address via my email 4value@sbcglobal.net

I am giving away a total of $300.00 in Amsoil products including a BMK-13 Bypass filter kit! All winning orders will be shipped via UPS. The drawing will be held after the 28th and winners will be emailed ASAP. (Note: winner of the BMK-13 will need to purchase the actual filters seperately as they are not included with the kit.)

Other than the By-Pass kit, I will have a couple of 5W-30 winners too. They will win 2-gallons each to try. Our 5W-30 has a 25,000/1-year guarantee so users of AMSOIL save $ and don't need to worry about frequent changes.

Please enter in the subject line "EXPforum AMSOIL DRAWING"

Add your mailing address if you would like my free catalog/product info packet too.

For more information on the products visit my site at http://www.syntheticwarehouse.com and visit the Product info area.

Thank you and Good Luck!
Ches

By-Pass Kit information

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wanted to add this URL on AMSOIL's main site so you can see some actual installs of the By-Pass filter.

Whom ever wins, the bypass filter will cut your engine wear in less than half. You will pretty much eliminate oil changes and the system should add an extra 1.5 quart capacity to the sump... In one year you simply change the BE-90 (or 100) bypass filter, test the oil and top off..

I'll help you monitor the whole thing and we can report it all here..

For instalations look here:
http://www.amsoil.com/bypassfilters/index.htm

After the giveaway I will be selling these units very close to cost. You may need to buy extra fittings depending on where you want to mount it but I can send you the parts list ahead of time.

Ches,
Dallas, TX

www.syntheticwarehouse.com

And the winners are!!

1st Place - Won the Bypass BMK-13 kit:
Patrick Martin of Everett, WA
Congratulations! Your going to love this!

2nd Place - Tony D'Amato
2 gallons of AMSOIL 5W30 - Improves mileage and guaranteed for 25,000 miles/1-year

3rd Place - Jamaal Sinkler (Denver,CO)
2 gallons of AMSOIL 5W30

4th Place - Figueroa (name not given)
2 gallons of AMSOIL 5W30

5th Place - Ken Schultheis (Ocala, FL)
2 gallons of AMSOIL 5W30

All winners please let me know if you would like to order filters or anything else with your prise. I will also be
sending out individual emails to the winners.

Thank you for playing and for everyone else, Try AMSOIL! The only motor oil guaranteed to retain it's viscosity through it's recommended life. That means you save money and your engine retains its efficiency lasting several 100,000 miles.

We'll do it again soon!
Ches

drop shipping or pickup from 10 US warehouses coast to coast.

NOTE: If you requested a catalog and data sheets on AMSOIL products, they are all going out now. Thank you

I have been getting a lot of questions regarding, "Is it safe to use AMSOIL for 10,000 miles?" and other related questions.

Basically AMSOIL is guaranteed for the intervals as stated on the data sheets and bottles because it's designed to remain it's viscosity for that service life.
Also the TBN (abilty to neutralize acids), low volatility (evaporation rate and abilty to withstand high temperatures), and additive packages allow AMSOIL to hold up for the intervals assigned.

Other synthetics are moly based which do not hold up to moisture and actually don't react well with copper and other metals. There are additives that keep the corrosion down but after heat cycles this can diminish as early as 5000 miles. Furthermore, by using a oil analysis test on Mobil 1 5W30 for example at 4000 miles your oil may very well be a 20 Wt. I have seen this on another forum where a member posted his results.

Perhaps someone here has done a analysis on their Royal Purple or Mobile 1?

In my catalog packet I now include special prices for Explorer Forum customers. And trhe Analysis kits are $18.95 which includes 2-way shipping. you just fill the cup and drop in the mail.

Amsoil 5W30 is guaranteed to keep it's viscosity for 25,000 miles or one year. Using our filters you just change the filter at 12,500 miles or 6-months then top off.. Feel free to change earlier if need be.

Any analysis I have ever done within that interval, the NOX% (Nitration) and OXD% (Oxidation) levels have always beenbelow the 100% limit, thus the "dirt" that contaminates the oil is not yet significant.

Also for those using K&N and/or paper air filters, you can measure the contamination changes in your crankcase by paying attention to the Silicon levels on the oil analysis... The air intake is a prime factor to silicon contamination.

Note on Moly: New engines have moly coated rings so early on you will have moly readings when using AMSOIL then it will eventually deminish to zero.

If I could suggest, please read this article that was just released with permission from Lubs 'N' Greases, the industry magazine on the injustice of the 3000-5000 mile oil change. You will find it very interesting!!!!

http://www.amsoil.com/lit/lng_article/march_lng_new.pdf

And on my site with the shorter version:
http://www.syntheticwarehouse.com/amsoil_applauded.htm

If you need to order anything I have made a simple one page price sheet with Sththetic Warehouse Prices for Explorer Forum members only. Just drom me a email off my site for it with your address..

And you should have a report soon from the winner of the by-pass filter regarding installation..
Thank you,
Ches

Try the 0W30 as it flows better at startup and warm up temps. that's where you gain the fuel mileage.

Back