Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

It took me a while, but I finally made the decision and went elite today. This forum is awesome and I support it in its entirety. Thanks to all those that have helped me out in the past and to all those that will jump to my rescue in the future.

...It is never to late to become "Elite"....Welcome aboard...:salute:

...Click on your "User CP" on the bottom left of the menu bar at the top of the page...From your user cp you will have "Your Control Panel" menu on the left side...On the bottom of that menu click on "Elite Membership and Renewal" to see when your membership will expire...;)

Been on for a week or two, not really sure, everyone has been a big help! I figured I should give a little back...Thanks to everyone who has dealt with my "newbness"!

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

...You can now add a picture of your vehicle as your avatar..;)

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

...You can now add a picture of your vehicle as your avatar..;)

Will do it today.

It seems I am the recipient of a very generous gift from an anonymous donor. I wish to say thank you to that person, wherever you you may be. That was a very nice birthday gift!
I am now ELITE!

...That's great news and welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

...I will be looking forward to your "Elite Registry"...:biggthump

It will be coming soon, after I get over this "bug" that hit me just before the weekend. Terrible way to spend your birthday....

Im Elite now!!

...Congrats on moving up to "Elite" status...:salute:

...Be sure to add a picture for your new avatar...;)

this might be a dumb question but where do i start a thread on my registry?

thanks for the help!

Joined the forum a couple days ago, went "Elite" today. Even if I never use the other abilities, consider the $20 an appreciation for all the great knowledge I've gotten from the site. Thanks again.

...Welcome to the Forum and a big thank you for becoming "Elite" so quick..:salute:

..."Elite" membership is what keeps this site here for all users to search for answers to their questions...

Became Elite about a week ago. W00t...

...Congrats on joining the "Elite" and that deserves a big Woot...:salute:

...Now you can add your avatar and don't forget to add an "Elite Registry"...;)

Back