• Register Today It's free!

Any grille like this

Rwolfe

Reaction score
City, State
Hanover PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer Sport trac
Is there any grille like the svt raptor, with the FORD in it? That would fit a sport trac

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That would be a custom job I think. I have never seen such a thing. It would be cool, but I really doubt there is.

Saw a very similar question on here a year or so ago, and no one had found one...but a few people did say they were planning a custom one.

i think your best bet is what rebel posted. as far as fiberglass for sport tracs, theyre isnt much out there for us. who knows though mcneil may make a one piece front end for the sport trac that looks like a raptor.

i didnt see one sport or sport trac specific. maybe i missed something. who knows im sure they can do it though anyways

I just went out yesterday and checked out a Raptor for my wife. I have pictures of my Trac next to it and my Trac sits higher then the Raptor ad has more ground clearance, now suspension travel is another story, the Raptor beats me hands down. I'll upload the pictures.

picture.php

There is a guy in Ontario, Canada who makes them. You would have to give him measurements though.
My boyfriend got one for his 03 f150. costed him $60.00 with shipping but we live in Canada as well so im sure it would be a bit more shipping outside Canada.

I just went out yesterday and checked out a Raptor for my wife. I have pictures of my Trac next to it and my Trac sits higher then the Raptor ad has more ground clearance, now suspension travel is another story, the Raptor beats me hands down. I'll upload the pictures.

picture.php

Raptor would also beat you in torque and horsepower and fuel economy too probably haha

LOL, I passed on the Raptor and just bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma BAJA T/X.

LOL, I passed on the Raptor and just bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma BAJA T/X.

didn't you close the deal on the Tacoma a while back?

Were you Joyriding just tell us lol

Here's some McNeil work like you are looking for. Don't know If they're in production but I'm pretty sure all of their work is custom anyways.

Screenshot_2013-07-13-22-03-35.png

Screenshot_2013-07-13-22-03-51.png

Looks factory in my opinion.. They do great work.

Back