Any interest in GWNF mid feb. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any interest in GWNF mid feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado,

The March trip will be mild, no ledges, and can, and has been run with stock Explorers with no problems. The trails for the March trip are different than the one Im planning to do in Feb. So shouldnt be a problem for you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK, since the trails in March won't be like ledges or anything, I'd probably come. And no tow hooks for me. My frame ends right behind the factory fogs. So I hope if I do come, I won't get stuck. But got new tires.

its a little early for me to say yes or no yet but i would like to go on the trip in march

So for the March Trip

Nobody know about camping areas? I think we would like to camp overnight...

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Steve -

Work is sending me out of town for a few weeks, but I SHOULD be back in time to make the February 10th run...which based on the recent posts sounds like it'll be great.

Put me down for 50% for the 10th. I won't be on-line to track the status of the run for a few weeks, but if I'm back I'll definately be there.

Paul

camping, new threads

Michelle Im not a camper so Im not sure, but you could check with the dry river rangers office. I think you coan camp anywhere in the nNational Forest, I also think there is a camp ground west of Mc Dormans store - but for some reason I think it is summer seasonal open May to Oct but I dont know.

EVERYONE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD I AM GOING TO START NEW ONE FOR MARCH AND ONE FOR FEB - look for the new thread.

If a moderator reads this maybe they could close it with a redirect to the new ones.

trip

i would like to go try and bogg with yall i have a stock 91 x and i get stuck alot upthere but when u no for sure right me a email at kicknmudd4fucn@aol.com because i would like to ride with yall

countryboys4x4,

Hate to tell ya man.........but this was 2 years ago. Sorry

Robb

since some people want to stay tonight i think we should have a camping trip to so we can meet new people and just talk............im lookin to come in my 91 stock explorer with 29 A/T i hope i dont get stuck

shannon

This thread is long over and done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back