Any wheelers in North West LP Michigan? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any wheelers in North West LP Michigan?

Reaction score
City, State
Traverse City, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Mountaineer 5.0L
Just wondering if there was anyone out there located around the NW lower penisula. I'm in Traverse City. Maybe we can get a Northern Michigan wheelin group together.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmmm no way... im from Leland/ TC

Nice haha, what do you drive? Chances are I've probably seen you driving around if you're in TC much.

No way, I just looked at the pics of your truck and I saw you in town actually just a few days ago and I thought to myself "Damn that thing looks good"

Hahaha thanks. Yeah in The summer I also drive modded E46 gold BMW and a lambo orange civic that's about 400whp. So you have prolly seen me then also

I'm right around Grand Rapids. If anyone knows of some good places to wheel I am interested. I am currently driving a more or less stock 1995 XLT with new Cooper STs?

Anyone up for a quick run around GR? Im interested to see what my ex can handle?

I am curently located around the Lower pennisula of Mich (grand rapids, mi) I am fairly new to off roading and i am always looking for new opportunities to hit some local trails.

my 1995 ex is currently stock plus cooper S/t's.

Hey 02Dubs I saw you the other day on Division in TC. I was in my tiny Mountaineer and gave you a thumbs up as you went through the intersection.

Back