Anybody use Black Magic car care products? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anybody use Black Magic car care products?

Hey all,

I recently saw a new brand of car care products at the Autozone by my house. They are Black Magic brand. I went ahead and bought the wax, spray detailer, tire and trim shine, and interior protectant (Rubber, Vinyl, Leater, etc)

Just wondering if anyone has had any expereince with this stuff I could still return it if anyone has had bad experiences :) Otherwise I may go ahead and clean up the truck and wax it later this week.

Thanks for any info.
-Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I used the new Black Magic back to black carwash they just came out with, and it works great on my black Explorer. It is made for darker colored cars (worked great on my little sisters black WRX). I have always used black magic tire dressing. I really like it. I have also used it on my dash with good results, seems to last longer than the dash dressing. :monkey:

Anything with Black Magic in the name is great! Honestly I have never used it before. I have always joked that I needed to .

Yeah I thought of ya Black Magic when I was posting this, guess I'll probably give it a try and see how well it turns out.

Well I decided to give the stuff a try today. I used the Black Magic wax and tire/trim dressing. All in all I think It turned out pretty nice. I'll probably order Blackfire or Zanio (sp) next time to compare it to.

Some pics of the 98' Mountaineer:

waxed01.jpg

waxed02.jpg

reflection.jpg

Very Nice Looking.

truck looks awesome very nice shine.

Thanks for the comments. The wax did turn out good so now I'm just interested to see how well it holds up.

Just need some new wheels/tires now and chrome dual exhaust out the back and I'll be pretty happy with it.

WOW! MATT, She cleans up real nice! Looks brand spankin' new

I use the Black Magic Wheel Cleaner (in the grey bottle) and the Tire Shine when I go to the self serve

I use the same products, love them.......

next time dont use it on your license plate. It smeared it pretty bad:p
Other than that it looks good.

The only tire shine I use is Black Magic Tire Gel, that stuff is great and lasts FOREVER.

The 17" Cobra's and Pirelli's are on the way so I didn't pay much attention to the tires, I'm going to wash/wax it again when I get the new tires and wheels on and I'll post some new pics. Hoping they will come tomorrow or Thursday (the tires and wheels that is)

-Matt

Back