• Register Today It's free!

Anyone from around my area?

Yahidiot

Reaction score
City, State
Ventura County, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Explorer Sport
Just wanted to know if there was anyone or club around my area? I never expected all this when I was just looking for a couple of fix it tips. I've always loved my Explorer, but some of the things i've seen here give me a whole new appreciation Thnx!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes sir... we have a lot of So Cal Explorers. We meet a few times a year out at Truck Haven which is adjacent to Salton City, by the Salton Sea... It's a bit of a trek from the coast, but not too bad.

Here is a link to our CA Explorer forum... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Hells Yeah!! you can also join Channel Island 4X4; they got alittle bit of every kind of vehicle out our way.

Great! Well, I think i'm gonna go water my money tree so I can take care of some of the basics, then i'll get to the mods... Thanx Guys!

i am in so cali but i am in Newport Beach california

I am in Volcano,CA

I am in the Ventura area, just starting my explorer project. If it goes anything like the last project, it should be done in 2 years or so haha.

I am in Thousand Oaks (east Ventura Cty). Love my '96 X with 276500 miles.... Plus lots of basic mods. Lots of my mods have come from this site.

Back