Anyone in south jersey???? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone in south jersey????

I'm on the Atco trails pretty much every friday and saturday night. It's my hometown, alot of the mud runs out there originated from me and some close buddies in our teenage years. My explorer is back up. I'll be out tonight. :D:D:D Fronty. happy to hear you got the new trans, can't wait to see ya back out!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What is atco and where?

Atco is a town in South Jersey (Camden County) that is the beginning of the western side of the pine barrens. days and days worth of trails. No rocks, No real hills, some mud at times(pretty dry now, drought), just good scenic driving. It's about an hour and a half from you.

Sweet; thanx. I have the trains down right now as soon as I get it up I'm off and in the game

keep us posted. As I said I'm always out there. But on vampire hours.

Cool same here. Up around 1or 2 pm and in bed some where around 2 or 3

dang guys. why out so late?

I have no job, just chilling thou life. I got to drive the truck. Wow the trains is really smoked now. I have to regroup and find out what I'm going to do.

pic from this weekend

Looks fun you went out on your own or there other truck went with you

there were two jeeps but i'd go out on my own. 80% of the time I'm out on my own.

Back