Alec

Elite Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 JK

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

link isnt working for me

Sorry to inform you at this time but your link.... No work!

I remember seeing a kind of a license plate holder that allowed for a set of lights. it kind of looked like a bulls horns.

Alec, have you checked in to getting a cheap grille guard? I think that it would look better, plus you could get it in black and wouldn't have to worry about the paint chippnig off of the chrome.

I've thought about that, but would need something that mounts high enough as I don't have the factory airdam anymore. Also, it would block where I have my fogs now, so would need to be able to mount 4 lights.

My setup now:

Attachments

• imag0003.jpg
    imag0003.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 260

How would you mount lights on those bumperguards? I would reccomend using a safari bar, you could mount your hellas in the spot for the 6" lights and custom fab a place for your smaller fogs below. If you want a picture tell me and I'lll draw one for you.

The Westin safari bar hangs way too low and isn't that strong.

You can get light mounts for those JCW guards: 13ZX2682Y

alec, where exactly would lights mount on those? they look too dinky to allow a spot for the lights

I'm looking into the black license plate one, thanks!

hahaha those are sweet! Alec I would sport one for sure........

Your other option would be that "pre runner" bar thing they sell now.........goes over stock bumper, looks good on some trucks, but I doubt it will take out a deer, or brush, or even shopping carts for that matter.....

I ordered the "longhorn" type one in black powdercoat. Thanks for the help everyone!

Hell, I may have to just order me one of those(in black powdercot, of course)! Those are sweet!

Back