Apten? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Apten?

offset_98

Reaction score
Anyone know what's up w/ Apten? Is business ok? I sent my chip in at the end of April b/c I was having problems with it after our group buy...I got an email back in May asking about my current mods and since then I haven't been able to get in contact w/ anyone there. I've been emailing and such...its hard for me to call though because I work 12 hour days. Any info would be great!

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All I can say is keep trying. I had a hard time also getting in touch with them even during the group buy. I would recommend trying to call them maybe once a day when you get home from work or in the mornings on your way to work. Try and get a schedule down that you know they are open and easy on you to try a call. I hope I don't have any problems, your not the first to say this.

Brian is no longer at apten, thats most of the problem, the detail guy has left

I have had recent dealings with Gene Fine there with nothing but good to say.

Keep trying, its worth it.

Al ,You deal with this as I no longer have an interest via this site, D, Vanik corrected some misconceptions about EE yesterday at my urging, I;E cleared up some stuff,
Apten needs to do the same, get Gene on the site, what apten is doing? who is Gene? anything new in the works? lets all be buds, get along etc, have a nice day

I got an email 5 or so weeks back from Brandon...is he still there? Should i prod him a little more?

Where can I get a flasher for my X? And how much do they usually run?

Well guys...I'm really not sure what's up but its been a month with still no resolve. What's going on over there????

Back