Are we still without headers for the 5.0 Explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Are we still without headers for the 5.0 Explorers

Sign of Cobra

Reaction score
City, State
Nowata, Oklahoma
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer
I have been following anything I could find about headers being built by OBX or anyone. I've heard about the group buys, but not sure how to get involved with them. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Obx headers are all over ebay now.As for torque monsters, well lots of hear say has been going on.People are talking and it seems he may bring them back at some time this year maybe.

I have a set of obx and so far I'm quite happy.

I have a set of obx and so far I'm quite happy.
Guys, what worries me is what I mentioned in a different thread. On 4-24-17 I seen an ad by OBX on Amazon stating they had them in stock for $640.00. I ordered a set and after taking the money, I received an email from OBX customer service that they were out, none available, and they didn't know if any more would be offered. This worries me. If OBX doesn't make any more, no one on Amazon or Ebay will have any to sell. Now what do we do?

Now what do we do?

We...

violin.gif

cry2yw3.gif
Smiley-Crying.gif
:angryfire::banghead::rolleyes::dunno::rant::popcorn::hammer::sawzall::bow::wtf::censored:

...about it.

On 4-24-17 I seen an ad by OBX on Amazon stating they had them in stock for $640.00. I ordered a set and after taking the money

:eek:

I balked at $400 when they first came back. I should have bought more and resold them! I like them a lot but I can't vouch for a power differnce, I have nothing to compare to, the first and only time I drove the truck it was a V6 auto and by the first drive with headers it was a V8 manual.

Back