Gilmer, TX 4-24-04 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gilmer, TX 4-24-04

i am soooo pissed that i missed this :( i sat around all weekend mad.... wish i was there but looks like yall had fun... ohh BTW i am keeping the ex :) traded the other car for what i wanted :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So thats it with the pics? I figured we'd have alot more than that...

SVO hasnt finished uploading I dont think. And Rick should have a couple when he gets back to Phoenix

Trckmagik said:
I have been working on a Texas Crew Website for awhile now. Here is the first stages of the design. This will be the main page, and will change a bunch of course.
(huge image clipped)

Looks good Brian. What's taking so long? ;)

I have been in the garage for 2 months building BJ's Explorer, SVO's Explorer, and Rebuilding my explorer till after midnight each night. Now that the Gilmer run is over I have had time to sit down and work with the designer on it. Should happen quickly now.

Oh And thanks Randall. You were missed in Gilmer. You should have come as a ride along :)

I don't know if I said this, but what little pics I took pretty much suck

Trckmagik said:
Oh And thanks Randall. You were missed in Gilmer. You should have come as a ride along :)

Sorry. It was raining, I had no ride, I was depressed, I could go on. ;)
Hopefully my junk will be operational in the very near future so I can plan a mini run before Moab to test the beast out. Maybe Shiloh or something close (to me).
I've been waiting for you to get your site up so I can change my membership requirements!
devil.gif

This is the best caravan pic I got on the way to Gilmer. Trckmagik in the very front, Rick 2nd, and then SVO

Attachments

• 000_0914.jpg
    000_0914.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 274

Nice pic Jello. Randall what are you changing your membership requirements to?

Looks good Brian, I'd like to see the finished product as soon as it is up. Oh and I am editing the film right now, hopefully they'll be going out to all of you within the next two days.

James Thompson
#11 Green Acres
Texarkana, AR 71854

Tell me how much and ill pay ya for it. :)

Here are a few of my photos.

Attachments

• banners.jpg
    banners.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 269
  • brian.jpg
    brian.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 260
  • brianside.jpg
    brianside.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 259

Attachments

• dejello.jpg
    dejello.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 251
  • jamest.jpg
    jamest.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 249
  • jamest_EX.jpg
    jamest_EX.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 252

Attachments

• svo.jpg
    svo.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 257
  • svo_2.jpg
    svo_2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 256

Another first for me on this run was a night run in the woods :D Never did that before. I even got to hear a frog croaking in protest as I drove through his mud hole... I just hope I didn't drive over him :D I've got spiderwebs all over the tube doors too :eek:

What a badass group of Ex's! Can't wait to see'em in person at Moab!

When will there be a SoCal chapter of NukinFutz??? :D :burnout:

Video Subject

Ok I should of ask this earlier but I didn't, so do you all want the raw footage or the edited disc (the edited does not look as crisp as the raw footage disc). Please let me know so I can mail the right one to you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

raw is fine for me, if u dont mind.

Back