Arizona Run in March ? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run in March ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, do you realize TDS is the same weekend? I just remembered that when I was at Truckhaven. That doesn't bother me, but I'm not sure about the others.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if im not in afganastan, then count me in too tom, i want to go wheelin as much as possible, since i will be in az this month.:D

TDS is the weekend before Im pretty sure. Still not sure i could do 2 runs in a row like that though. Guess it depends on the type of job I have by then.

Matt

Eeekkk... TDS is the weekend before? Hummmm.... Now I have to pick and choose.... Rick, are you going to TDS?

Rick, I think TDS was march 2-3rd this year. If it is march 7th are you planning on going to TDS?. We can always push back the Arizona trip. We'd have to submit a new date to the guy's. I'd try to do both:D

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking. TDS should be March 1-2 this year.

I'm not sure I'll be going out for that one if we end up hosting a run here the next weekend. We'll have to see how the funds are holding out closer to the date.

Need to start getting more people to become elite. ;)

We'll have to figure this one out. It would be great going to TDS with a good showing of Explorers and Rangers. I think we have a lot more big dawgs:D than last March. Let's leave our options open.

On the other hand I do want to go to Arizona. What to do:confused:

Rick remember this trail.

Attachments

• oh my gosh trail.jpg
    oh my gosh trail.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 205

My Bday is St paddy's day. This would be an excellent early b day celebration.

Where abouts in AZ? (for us CO people)

Whaddya say Brett? Joe?? interested?

We would be based in Phoenix and like last years runs would be from 40 - 90 minutes away from our base.

I sure do remember that trail Tom :D

Rick by old Scottsdale I mean Scottsdale drive and Oak Street, I guess it's the older hood, right off of Phoenix, not the ritzy area you are giving me crap about. Then again, I could have shown you all of this if you had only replied when I was in town but I guess I wasn't worth it:D

Did you PM me or email me directly??? I missed your arrival :eek: Bummmer:(

Originally posted by Dannyboy
Rick by old Scottsdale I mean Scottsdale drive and Oak Street, I guess it's the older hood, right off of Phoenix, not the ritzy area you are giving me crap about. Then again, I could have shown you all of this if you had only replied when I was in town but I guess I wasn't worth it:D

I offered to take you that weekend :roll: but I never heard back from you.:D I went anyway.:bounce:

Originally posted by FAKRWEE
We'll have to figure this one out. It would be great going to TDS with a good showing of Explorers and Rangers. I think we have a lot more big dawgs:D than last March. Let's leave our options open.

On the other hand I do want to go to Arizona. What to do:confused:

Rick remember this trail.

Is that picture of Armageddon or Anaconda?

Anaconda... I do believe. It's at the entrance to Terminator.

Rick I'll probably try and do both runs. I have 10 months to catch up on:D If we don't do the Arizona run March 7 it would have to be at the end of March. I don't know what the rest of the guy's think. So far we have about 12 rigs. Looks good. I prefer the 7th.

Any opinions on the dates.

How about February? There is nothing planned any time in February yet.

Gee, I thought I posted on here, PM'd and emailed Rick. Its all good, I had a lot going on that weekend. I have 2 job offers and I am in the process of selling my draft beer line sanitizing company before I can leave WI...don't laugh, I make $18,000+ a year working about 40-45 hours a MONTH!

Only vehicle I am bringing with me in the Explorer and want to buy a DD when I am here. Rick, I might buy a fullsize truck and a trailer if you point me into the direction of where I can get one for $1300 and start making some $$$$$. More importantly I WANNA WHEEL!

Pretty weird... Sorry I couldn't hook up with you. Here is my phone number for next time... hm 602-896-8813 cell 602-510-3382.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd love to do another AZ run, but I'll be a little farther away this year so I'm not sure it'd work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back