• Register Today It's free!

average labor cost of catback

sagman82

Reaction score
City, State
Saltsburg, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer
What is a decent price for a custom catback exhaust (labor and s.s. pipe only)?

My exhaust will be dual 2.25" inlet, single 3" outlet muffler with single pipe to the back with a 12" length 3" to 3.5" tip. (pretty standard)

Alslo, www.performancecenter.com seems to be a nice site, anyone get stuff from there. Here is stuff i priced (FPIK = $157, muffler = $100 , tip = $50)

Thanks

I paid $89 for my dual in/dual out 50 series flowmaster exhaust and $140 for custom bent pipes 2.25" with chrome tips. These is a damn good price considering I kept the spare tire and they had to do a lot of bending to get around that. This was a "underground" cash upfront local garage here in tampa where all the tuners/high pro cars go to get their exhausts done. Ask around the ricers in ur area if they have something like this

To me, that's a very good price, especially because you're running dual pipes out the back.

Anyone else have a cost for labor and custom bending ONE s.s. pipe so I have a reference to base on other exhaust shops.

I got quoted about $150 for muffler install and 2.5" stainless pipe. That was a competitive price around here. My Flowmaster 50 series was $248 out the door for everything (minus tip, which I still don't have)

Back