Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love to go.. i'm from indiana (evansville area) and june 16 is my b-day, so that would be awesome! i might have to get an internship this summer for school though so i'm not sure if i would have time to make it.. anyone out there do internships so i can work for you and get that time off? :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so i will be sigining up in jan. because ill be 18 then so ill be able to sign the papers. so who from tennessee will be drivin up... mabey we can all meet up and drive together.

people from illinois should caravan too. and Burns, i just turned 18, but i havent gone to a orv park yet, so i havent got the joy of signing my own papers yet.

great ill be there as of know i just know it will take me about 7hrs

Burns join us for the RATE... meet us in Oak Ridge for some wheeling at Coal Creek.

Hey, I am In for sure but I have never been there, I guess I am sort of a badlands virgin. So if anybody from Illinois wants to drive in a pack that would help me.

Once we get closer to the actual run, we will set up a meeting place then all caravan down togeather. In the past we all met up at the Shell station on 345. You can't miss it cause there is also a McDs and a Harley Davidson shop there too. It has a huge parking lot(easy to line up for a "before" group shot) :thumbsup: and it is a good place to gas up and grab a snack for the road.

are you going to pull the explorer out of retirement or take the BII?

OK, I just officially signed up. :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to it! :roll:

I also have never been there.But i am extremely excited,and looking forward to it.Is there anyone else from michigan going?

yup :D

I am going to the 10th an. run and I am going this weekend.

Where in Mi are you from again Mechanix?

Albion, MI. Bout 45 min to the east of you.

Do you guys want to meet up and caravan also? I don't know about you guys but i'll be trailering mine. I think it would be alot of fun.

I'm down for that. We'd have to meet somewhere around Benton Harbor so that you wouldn't be back tracking from Muskegon. 196/31/94 all meet up in that area....we'll just have to pick a place.

Sounds good to me. We'll have to stay in touch till then.

if you all meet in muskegon i could deff meet you all there.. its about 25-30 mins from my house.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would say meet at I-65. It seems pretty well located for all of us and it is the main highway heading south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back