Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muskegon would be up and then back down for a few of us here. I-65 is a good idea.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey arnie how far are you from ada, i work down there and i think k-zoo isnt to far, is it?

what town is near i65 where you plan to meet

Ada's about a hour North of Kzoo. I was just thinking that we could all drive down there and get on I-65 South and stop at the first truck stop or something.

I could have sworn I said I'm in already but for sure regardless of what happens, gas will go up and I will still burn it.

i don't have a map in front of me right now but k-zoo is ok with me..i already know how to get there.
hey 351wexplorer where exactly are you from? maybe we'll meet up and then meet the rest of them.

Kzoo might be out of the way for most MI people...

How bout around here?

Attachments

• yup.jpg
    yup.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 266

if it's on the way it's ok with me.the next ? will be when? fri? thurs? morning night afternoon?

i was kinda planin on leaving early fri morn or thurs evening.

If you're gonna wheel a few days you should think about booking a motel in the area or reserving a spot at the campground.

It might be a bit too early for that but never hurts really to just keep it in mind.

We usually stay in at Ramada-Inn in Lafayette, IN... large parking, close to the I-65 and not too far from Attica. Danville, IL is also a good choice.
Here's the map to help you visualize where the park is in relation to Lafayette and Danville... park is in the middle - green dot.
496BADLANDS.jpg

im from newaygo, so i would probobly go through muskegon anyway to get there

351wEXPLORER is your x a red 2 door? have you been to silver lake this year?

I'll probably be staying at Summer's Carol Campground....I'm assuming a few other's, like Dman, will be there too...but don't take my word for it.

ARNIE897 is that a nice campground? is it far from the trails? what does it cost?

The top dot is the Campground and the lower dot is the Badlands.

badcamp.gif

Summer's Campground
5509 North 200 East
Attica, IN 47918

765-762-2832

Primative Campground

$14 per night for two people
$7 per night for each additional adult

Water + Eletric

$18 per night for two people
$7 per night for each additional adult

Recomended that we reserve early since June books quickly.

It's a very nice campground....just don't burn palletts.

8 miles from the Badlands apx...Also...from what I've heard this is much better than the campground that is attached to the Badlands. I have stayed at this campground and have never been kicked out. :eek:

I would recommend that anyone camping should get a primative site here!

yeah i have a red two door ex and yes ive been up to silver lake, have you seen me up there???? what where you driving??

This is by far the most MI activity I've seen on this site since I joined! :thumbsup: :D

I think the Indiana crowd is just letting Arnie's Michiganders take over the thread becasue we can wake up, roll out of bed, and be there. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's right....rub it in... We have the opportunity to see the beautiful country side on the way there though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back