BBQ time and tear 90ranjo's truck down July 5th. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BBQ time and tear 90ranjo's truck down July 5th.

Bumping for the cause. About a week to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I bring my Ranger, could we find a little time to weld my broken bumper brackets, and bleed my slave?

If I bring my Ranger, could we find a little time to weld my broken bumper brackets, and bleed my slave?

Bill I'll bring that fairlead for ya;)a

Well i'm back home for awhile until Rick gets back from Montana next week, then he's got some odds and ends for me to do at his house.

So is this shin-dig still happening? Should I bring any power or hand tools? Get the plasma working?

I think I have everything we will need tool wise. I get home late Friday night.

If anyone has a quick shade they could bring that would be great. Also bring a camping chair if you have one so we have enough seats.

Tracy and I have some Hamburgers that we will cookup ( and a chicken bresat for you Bill) If you want anything else bring it with you.

Tracy and I have some Hamburgers that we will cookup ( and a chicken bresat for you Bill) If you want anything else bring it with you.

Kinda brings a tear to my eye :p:

if some one will send me a plane ticket I'm in like Flynn!

have fun be safe post pics!

I'll bring the important stuff:dpchug:

Dr%20Pepper%20Can.jpg

One thing that would help me is if either Bill or Steve could bring down a spare wheel off a '80s F250. Need to borrow one to measure up the backspacing that need.

I'd have to take one off my dad's truck. I don't think he has a spare for it:scratch: Maybe Bill can get to his easier...I planned on bringing the volvo at this point....but if Bill is bringing me a Tiki:D I guess I should bring the truck

Yeah, I can pull the spare off my F250. I'll bring my EZ-Up for some shade. A tiki for Steve. ;) And I do eat hamburgers, Matt! :D
What time is this shindig starting?

they just said on the news that the #1 travel destination for LA is San Diego.
DOH! :banghead: It's going to be a long drive home Sunday night:(

um yeah, and all the AZ idiots that overtake the beach on the 4th. I think 2 years ago in the news here they predicted that 1 million people leave AZ for So Cal on the 4th to beat the heat.

I have tomorrow off, Ali has monday, so we're staying in town this weekend. Gotta pinch my pennies to buy that motor!

they just said on the news that the #1 travel destination for LA is San Diego.
DOH! :banghead: It's going to be a long drive home Sunday night:(

You should miss most of the San Diego traffic. Most of it is on the I5. Come down the 15 and you are off of it in North San Diego before it really backs up.

um yeah, and all the AZ idiots that overtake the beach on the 4th. I think 2 years ago in the news here they predicted that 1 million people leave AZ for So Cal on the 4th to beat the heat.

I have tomorrow off, Ali has monday, so we're staying in town this weekend. Gotta pinch my pennies to buy that motor!

Sweet glad you can make it.

You should miss most of the San Diego traffic. Most of it is on the I5. Come down the 15 and you are off of it in North San Diego before it really backs up.

That's how I planned getting down there;) 210/57/71/60/15 :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where you staying at Dan? If you need a cheap free place you can crash at my place. I get home from Chicago about 10 pm Friday night. 19 days here in Chicago Sucks. Tracy will be there though. Then I get to go to Irvine Monday morning then fly back to Chicago on Tuesday.

Back