BBQ time and tear 90ranjo's truck down July 5th. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BBQ time and tear 90ranjo's truck down July 5th.

I think he means his town.
Posted via Mobile Device

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I usually do the 71 to the 91 to the 15.

Doh...I ment the 91.... not the 60 right.;) and I never use Mapquest or anything. I look up the addy in google maps, then figure out my own way to get there. 99% of the time after that, I don't need the directions, because it all in my head then.:D

I'll be there around 9 - 9:30ish;):rangertan:

Me too. :D

ditto, should i stop and pick up some donuts?
Posted via Mobile Device

Cha mon. it's almost 10:00.
:ttiwwp:

Calm down Kevin! :p:
I got a couple pics.
Matt finishing the Sawzalling of the rad support.
Engine starting to come out.

Attachments

• 70509 003.jpg
    70509 003.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 699
  • 70509 004.jpg
    70509 004.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 222

Oh my God, it's the trans and Atlas, too. :eek:
Down and out.
I'm real good at cutting the heads off everyone with the camera. :rolleyes:

While all that was going on, I was busy recruiting Dave and Steve to help rebuild the mounts on my rear bumper. It's back on the truck now, first time in a year or so! :thumbsup: Thanks, guys! :salute:

I had to leave at 4:30, so I don't know how much more got done.

Attachments

• 70509 005.jpg
    70509 005.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 565
  • 70509 006.jpg
    70509 006.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 654

I really need to look at the California Explorer's thread more often.

I really need to look at the California Explorer's thread more often.
Yeah you do, slacker.

The front suspension and D35 are out and sitting on the floor. Engine is on the stand and trans and t-case are sitting next to it on dollys.
Will be headed back over there in the morning to finish pulling the rear out and some odds and ends in the cab. And get it loaded back on the trailer.

Steve left with a spare set of D44 axle shafts, and Bill decided to steal my back window to replace his broken one.

And I thank you for those Axle shaft sir:salute:

Good to see every one, Special Thanks to Tracy for cooking us grub:thumbsup:

Good time having everyone over yesterday. Hopefully we will have the rest of the truck stripped down today and get it headed off to the scrap pile in the sky.

Good to see all the internet joes over at Matt's yesterday:p:

I offered my welding services to Bill while Bob and Matt tackled the engine removal. I couldn't make a good weld to save my life yesterday so Mike, a guy that lives in the area who we met off of Pirate a year or so ago had stopped by and gave the welding a go. He cranked up the wire speed and layed down some fat welds but much better than my spattery excuse of a weld.

Can't wait to see your build come together Bob, it's gonna be one mean Ranger:thumbsup:

I am very concerned - there was no visible evidence of Dr. Pepper in any of the pics!!

I am very concerned - there was no visible evidence of Dr. Pepper in any of the pics!!

I thought the same thing, but the last pic, top right there is a can. :)

There's actually 3 in that last pic.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back