• Register Today It's free!

Bent Wheels

NORDFORD

Reaction score
City, State
Lincoln, NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Limited 4x4
I took my wife's 07 Limited in today to have the tires road force balanced. Dealer claims I have 2 bent rims and one bad tire. The bent rims are on opposite sides of the truck, drivers front and passenger rear.

Anyone have any kind of explorer rim they are selling. I have the chrome clad 18" now. Let me know if you have or know of something. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would take it to another place. The dealers cannot always be trusted. I've had the dealer try to pull a couple of fast ones on me.

I would just do a set of custom wheels unless you can get some off a classified. The stock wheels are very pricey.

Yea, I 2nd the aftermarket option. Stock wheels are ridiculously overpriced!

Thanks Guys

I did take it to another place on Monday. My wheels and tire are find. I got a refund on the service from Ford. I went on family vacation Tuesday afternoon so I was trying to get my ducks in a row...Thanks again.

I gave my 18 chrome-clads away to a family member last year (for his 3rd gen) after buying aftermarket 20's.

Back