"Best Whoops Picture Contest".....and the Winner is..... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"Best Whoops Picture Contest".....and the Winner is.....

Start digging through those old pics! The First Annual "Best Whoops Picture Contest" is here!
The contest will begin today and will end Jan 5, 2001.
------------------------------------------------------------
The Rules:
1) Must be an Explorer, Navajo, Ranger or alike

2) The pic must be your vehicle, supply a brief description of how you got into the predicament.

3) One entry per member, however if you have different angles of the same pic that is fine.

4) Moderators are excluded from the contest, and will be the judges, but invited to submit their pics. In the event of a tie, the Elite Explorers vote for the tie-breaker.

The Prize:
(1) Serious Explorations Video(Donated by Rick H.)

If you are unsure on how to post a pic send me an email or just send over your pic and I will do it for you. Or you can go to the "New Members Forum" for a brief explanation on how to do it.
rod@explorerforum.com

Thanks and can't wait to see everyone's WHOOPS!

[Edited by Sinjin on 12-20-2000 at 06:19 AM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well..those 35's are underwater...lol...and the invincibility...yeah...uh....not so much....lol

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Goober, yes indeedy...that is where MUDMARINE came from.

Thanks for the votes guys.....

riff, how about this one?
View

Doesn't look like he was stuck, he was.....

[Edited by 2001ExpSport on 01-05-2001 at 06:53 PM]

stinkin open front diffy.....

You guys need to learn how to drive...Every picture I see your always stuck in a mudhole :D
Me? Well I need to learn how to use my brakes....
View

THAT'S FUNNY!!

Grant, that is funny as $H!T!! I have been laughing for like 5 minutes and still can't stop! Got those Cooper tires like on that commercial or something? Getting enough traction to stop vertically on the side of a cliff without falling off is pretty good! :) Gotta buy me a set now! :)

Is that a window of a house I can see thru the windshield????

Uhh...well...no! :D Thats my little sunshade thingy I had in because it was a sunny day....

yob_yeknom- if you look really closely you'll see those were my old set of Firestones, that why I'm in the water, hehe:D

[Edited by 95ExplorerLtd on 01-06-2001 at 09:02 AM]

Originally posted by 95ExplorerLtd
You guys need to learn how to drive...Every picture I see your always stuck in a mudhole :D
Me? Well I need to learn how to use my brakes....
View
copycat, you took that picture from superwinches best stuck page! :)

No I didnt! Cuz if I did, you would probably be seeing a Jeep tire underneath my Explorer somewhere....did I just say that?
eek6.gif

Re: THAT'S FUNNY!!

Originally posted by yob_yeknom
Getting enough traction to stop vertically on the side of a cliff without falling off is pretty good!

haha...either that, or he didn't get his brakes at Pep Boys!!!

Yeah, I still have the original brakes....

(I did this tonight only to get on to see that 95Exp had already done a version of it! :D Oh well, here goes:)

Well, one day I got bored so me and some friends decided to take good ol' Bessie (my explorer) out to Oak Mountain and run it some. The day was going well and the sun was about to set, so we figured we'd get some awesome action shots. We wanted to get some in the air with all the lights on!

Here's a real good shot:
View

After driving around a little more for a wee bit, we finally found a great ridge to ramp off of. Only problem was.. we forgot to check what was over the ridge...

View

And ker-splash...
View

The cabin began flooding so I drove as fast as I could to the nearest plot of land. I could just hear the engine sucking in water.. too bad I didn't have a snorkel.
View

Well, I finally managed to tug her out!
View

That pretty much did in old Bessie for awhile. Don't even ask the damage costs. I had six JL Audio 12" subs in the back, now ruined!! So much for those MB Quart component sets, too.

[Edited by TheMattDaddy on 01-06-2001 at 07:23 PM]

needs more lights! :)

lol.. well said

Originally posted by 2001ExpSport
Ok, well I convinced myself I could get out of this one and again I was proven wrong. This little mud hole was almost to the roof and had about two and a half feet of thick mud. That's riffman in the picture laughing at me.
View

I was laughing because of how EASY I made it look!!!! lolh...sorry...i couldn't resist!!

One more

OK, here's one more vote for me.

Magnetic tree, who knew......
View

Looks like someone was trying the 'Dukes of Hazzard' slide around the corner and got...treed( insert Rosco laugh)..LOL I still can't believe you do that to your new truck. Mine is ten years old( with a new paint job) and I'd die if it got scratched.

Goober, it was no biggie. There were some ATVer's there that held the tree off my truck as kampy winched me out. Minor scuff, buffed it out.

I have so much trail pin striping that I just gave up trying to buff stuff out.

Back