FREE SET OF PIAA 9007'S!!!! And the winner is... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FREE SET OF PIAA 9007'S!!!! And the winner is...

Hey all, to "ring in" the new Performance Lighting forum (moderated by yours truly) I'm going to give out a FREE set of PIAA 9007 Superwhite headlights to one lucky person! You may all remember the free set of PIAA 9004's given out a few months back, same rules apply. The only thing is you must own a 95-current Explorer. Anyone with 91-94 Explorer's, sorry but these won't work in your Explorer. the 9004 is designed for the 91-94 explorers.

To those who aren't familiar with the PIAA 9007 Superwhite headlight replacement bulbs, they use the stock connection, stock wiring and so forth, and uses the stock wattage (55w/65w) to produce the output of a similar 100/110 watt bulb. The light produced by these lights is also much whiter and allows you to see much clearer. Pretty much the results I've heard have been good, I have them in my own Explorer and was definately impressed with the results! They don't take long to install, mine took about 15 minutes and most of that was spent removing the battery (you may or may not have to do this, I don't recall how much space you have in a 95-current Explorer), regardless, its as easy as installed a regular headlight bulb. They are 50 state street legal, and are DOT (Department of Transportation) approved and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) certified. They are one of the only aftermarket higher-output headlight bulbs that are 50-state legal because they DO produce more light without blinding oncoming traffic, and without taking other colors out of the spectrum.

Anyways, these guys normally retail for around $70, but here's yoru chance to get em for nothing... I'll even cover shipping.

So how do I win these lights? you might be asking. It's easy... respond to THIS THREAD with your name, and your e-mail address (if your comfortable with that... if not don't worry about it, I'll figure out a way to contact you...). Last time it was open for 2 weeks, this time I'll expand it to three as a few people complained they didn't have time to get in last time... so respond to this thread by October 11, 2000 for yoru chance to win. I'll toss all the names into a hat and pick one at random.

By the way, congratulations to NewBZ for winning the set of PIAA 9004 superwhite bulbs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Me Me Me Me

MIchael Yeo
swak6287@hotmail.com

Hey Matt,
Can we moderators sign up?

Jimmy Griffin
jgriffn@swbell.net

Don't forget about lil' old me, either.

Alec Rosenbaum
alec_rosenbaum@hotmail.com

Originally posted by mattadams
The only thing is you must own a 95-current Explorer. Anyone with 91-94 Explorer's, sorry but these won't work in your Explorer. the 9004 is designed for the 91-94 explorers.

Geez, you're no fun, LOL. But enter me anyway! My dad drives a '98 & my sister has a 2000, so maybe I can get away with an inexpensive Christmas gift!

Matt Tripp
trippmr@auburn.edu

Swing loooooooooow, sweet chaaaaarioooot

Well, I tried. hehehehe

sirchivalry@mindspring.com

Sign me up.

Mike Fox
mikefox@wa.freei.net

Sign me up!

markovom@aol.com

Thanks,
Alan
98 Xplorer

Better lights with no additional switches? Sounds great to me!

Michael Boehm
mboehm@biennaform.com

add me to the list, please

(Please use your moderator's 'powers' to acquire my name & email address from my profile.. I don't want to be a pain in the butt with this request, but there must be a better way to do reach people without exposing our names & email addresses to a future of spam. there are unscrupulous types who sweep forums like this for names & email addresses.. and sell the lists.. next thing you know we'll all start getting MORE junk email/****/high interest loan offers, etc.)

and THANKS!

[Edited by sphaugh on 09-21-2000 at 07:41 AM]

I'm in

Personal Mail me or email me through the website if I win.

Brian
Trckmagik@aol.com

Ray - moderators are welcome to enter... I even told Rick he could enter since I am 99% sure his new headlights use the 9007 bulbs.

Sign me up!

Matt,

Toss my name in the hat. BTW, 93-up Rangers - er, I mean Sport Track prototypes - also use 9007 bulbs.

what's the best kind of light????

THE FREE KIND !!!!

ejaffe@hillier.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back