bf goodrich all terrains.. how much $? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

bf goodrich all terrains.. how much $?

Hey guys,
I was just wondering how much the bf goodrich all terrain's cost.. I really like that tire. It doesn't say on BFG's site, so maybe anyone who has 'em could tell me how much they got them for.. I have the 31" in mind, by the way

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My 97 Sport has BFG's 265/75/R16. I got them put on at
National Tire and Battery, the total for all 4, mounting
and Lifetime Balancing was .......(insert drum roll here)

$699.97

Dead Link Removed

The cost of the new BFG AT KO is the same no matter where you buy them from because Michelin has fixed price on all of them. Michelin makes BFG tires now. The only difference is the level of service and what is provided from the tire shop.

BTW - the price recently went up about $15.00 per tire on the KO's.

I'm not so sure that the price is all that "fixed". I got mine from Wal-Mart for $101 each for the 31" tires (on the stock 15" rims). They charge about $10 per tire for lifetime balance and rotation, so the total for 4 tires came to about $440 plus taxes.

We got ours through the Firestone recall but if we didnt we would have had to pay about 450 dollars in all including mounting, balancing, etc. It was around 95 a piece I believe.

thanks guys! it'll definently help me out once I figure out the mods I want and etc.. As for the firestone recall, they slapped some uniroyal laredo's on my explorer, not sure what size. They'll do 'til the spring rolls around when I start work on my exp.

I had mine put on through Discount tire and they ran me about $300 plus my new Firestone AT3's. I think I paid about $100 for each tire. They didn't give me anything for the firestones compared to what I paid, but it was worth it to me.

im sellin my old ones.....check it out in the forsale trade and wanted forum!!! PLEASE!!! I Need to sell em!!!

Back