Big Bear area? 12-7-07 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Bear area? 12-7-07

I just pressure washed mine this afternoon....boy there gonna be a po'd car wash owner somewhere:D did'nt realize how much mud was packed under there and on it;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does Crestline count?

Did anyone see a Green Ex up on blocks at a campsite on the way up the there? It was on gov't property, so no foto, but sad :( It's on the other side of that tree in the center shot...

One guy was off the road here... there was too much traffic to stop...

couple more...

Shot from Fontana... :D

...boomer, did you guys get any snow out of this storm...it poured down here but when the sun came out this a.m. it didn't look like much snow fell up there...:scratch:

:scratch:...

I don't think so (been off the last two days, and haven't been up there)...
Although we did get some scary ice up there wed. morning...:eek:

and just about everything that was there is gone.:(

...i heard there may be another storm after xmas...if not and if i get rich soon, maybe i'll bring my X up and play in the mud...;)

...i surely will...but i am hoping for no strapping too....:p:

...i'll see how i am doing on money and maybe the first or second weekend in january...;)

...btw, any word on when the other highways will open???

...cool, down here we don't get the news unless we drive up and find detour signs...i'll keep in touch...thanks...:D

We had a few inches of rain, 1/2 inch of snow, then a very thin layer of ice over everything this morning. I went a few miles on 3n34 today (business :( ) and there are a few great big mud puddles (no thin layer of ice over them like last week), but only a tiny bit of snow. Big Bear had about the same.

AFAIK, all highways up here are currently open in spite of rock slides and suicidal maniacs.

let me know when the next run is :)

...ritsui, thanks for the heads up...that is kinda what i figured when i seen the hill...:D

...r.j., boomer is ready any thurs. thru saturday...;)

Yeah, I'm definitely game for any one of those days...:D

Still need to fix a couple my minor things from the last time, and I still wanna get a beefier tranny cooler & temp gauge before the next t-haven run...:rolleyes:

But hey, I still wanna wheel...:)

Hopefully the next time i make it up there i will be on time;)

a saturday would be best for me. lets get some good snow when we go up

Saturday works for me too if i don't have to work the long week at work.:rolleyes:

Back