Big Problem Brake hose to Caliper bolt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Problem Brake hose to Caliper bolt

Ryaso

Reaction score
City, State
Selden, Ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
Ok so the thing is that i was changing my calipers and anyone who has done this befor will know what bolt im talking about.The bolt that connects the Brake Hose to the caliper with the whole in the side and the hollow middle so the fluid can get into the caliper..well that broke and i cant find it online any where. if someone has ever done this befor and knows where i can get the part that would be greta

(i tried Autozone AID Auto PepBoys)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

try getting the banjo bolt from a junkyard...wait is that what its called...:dunno: or is the fitting a banjo fitting..cant remember.

Try rockauto.com

I think your best bet is junkyard for bolt

Many top nut, bolt, hose, hydraulics type businesses will carry brake banjo bolts. Here a Royal Brass and Hose carries all of that. Otherwise call Ford, or head to the yard.

thanks guys...i got the bolt but now i cant get the hub off my mechanic has to try to blow tourch it or something its like frozen on...such a big or deal to do a hub...

Wow, mine weren't nearly that bad, and I live in a place that loves to salt their roads!

Mine just needed some PB-BLaster, man I love that stuff.

got it from the a place called middle country autowrekers out here on longisland.
but thats alot for all your guys help

Back