body lift | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

body lift

Reaction score
i have a 3 inch body and 7 inch suspetion
i am going to increas the suspention by one or two inches and i want to drop the body lift to a one or 1 1/2 does anybody know where to get one. thanx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have pics of your rig? I would really be interested in seeing it. If you do can you send me some pics?

my email is BBsBauer@aol.com

------------------
Scott Bauer
'91 Eddie Bauer

Not to be nosey, but what size tires are you running with a total of 10" of lift? I have seen numerious 2" body lifts but yet to see a 1 1/2". Gool luck in finding one.

------------------
Nick
'93 XLT 4 Door 4x4
Bosch Plat+4's with SplitFire Dual Core wires and a
K&N Air Filter with a Modified Air Box

I dont have any pics yet i will try and have some in week or so and i run 35x16 boggers on 15x12 centerline convo wheels.

you said you have a 3" body lift right well half of that is 1.5" so cut'em in half and save some money.

I have also instlalled the 3 inch body lift
in my 91 4dr xlt 4x4 you have to notch the frame get the rear bumber back on properly and I had to flip my trailer hitch upside down but wow what a difference!!Its get a rear locker today and a spring over on the back,Im gonna cheat on the front and put bigger springs in it let you no how it works
I have lots of pics of it before and after!
Rick Vancouver Canada

------------------
91 xlt 4wd 3inch body lift 3 inch sus.lockers Used for what it was built for! Not a pavement princess

Back