boominXplorer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

boominXplorer

I just received my camber adjusters from boominXplorer. Everything went real smooth and shipping was fast and easy. Thanks a lot I will enjoy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got my shop manual. Fast shipping, great price, a good guy to deal with. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I purchased a recliner assembly for my 98 sport from boominXplorer. Easy transaction. Super fast shipping.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

exceptional buying experience!

I just received several used components (upper & lower intake manifolds, visors, air box upper, VIS tubing, etc.) from Chris and want to comment that I had an exceptional buying experience. He responded rapidly to my PMs. His prices were very reasonable. He shipped as soon as he received payment via Paypal. Everything was contained in one large box to reduce shipping costs. Packaging protected everything from damage. In the future, if he has anything I need I will not hesitate to purchase it.

Purchased some roof rails from him. Incredibly speedy response time with PM's and shipping. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back