BT Phone Music stream and using phone | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BT Phone Music stream and using phone

karipay

Reaction score
Just tried to stream music from my phone using bluetooth. While music was playing my phone rang. MFT stopped the music and switched to phone and was able to accept the call. After the call, it switched back to the stream but no sound was coming out. Looked at my phone and the phone was playing the music.

Was able to resolve the issue by disconnecting my phone's BT connection and reconnecting it again. After that, it streamed the music again but it happened again after I got another call.

Is this a problem with my phone or MFT? Just wondering if someone encountered this as well.

What phone? My evo handles this perfectly.

The only "problem" is if I leave the stream on, shut the car off, and start it again. I have to push play to get the stream going from pause.

I've got an issue with mine...I used it a couple Fridays ago, got out of the car, and after I got back in, it won't stream through BT...it says it disconnected, even after a reconnect, yet the phone is still connected.

Back